Chapter 14

Both Shrithik and Sameera grabbed a fork and stabbed the sandwich in front of them. Both were scowling.
Apparently Maaya's cousin has came back from US and she decided to bring her in their college.

That girl was a total bitch. She was just praising herself and polishing her nails with a very bad shade of yellow.
And what was ticking Sameera was her very frequent use of sarcasm. She was just overly sarcastic.
Shrithik simply didn't like her because he was getting some really bad vibes from her and also because she was glaring at Sameera. And Shrishti also.
Though for which one was he more angry, is not sure.

Sameera didn't like sarcastic people. Or the ones who were very sarcastic. It just irritates her. So she never uses extra sarcasm and straightly ignores it, if somebody uses it on her.
People often thought, that she has a low sarcasm level. Her friends still think that, but its not true. For every sarcastic line she has a good comeback but she just chooses to keep quiet. And she never felt the need to explain it to anybody.

"Ohh!! There aren't any handsome guys here! You know in my school-"

"You must have compared yourself to everyone. Because in front of you even a pig will look good."
Shrithik spoke. All of the girls except Sameera looked for the source of voice but couldn't find it. Sameera looked down not able to control her smile.

"Uhh.....who spoke it?"
Sasha asked and Sameera shrugged innocently. Sasha has really not seen Shivam or Raj till now. When she will see them, even better if she could see Shrithik her opinion would have changed definitely.

Sasha glared at Sameera, but she just smiled at her. Sameera had a really thick skin. Sasha sneared and continued spoiling her nails.
Shrithik was disgusted by it. He absolutely loathed long nails. They are just very unhygienic and uncomfortable according to him. To his relief, Sameera was also not a big fan of them.

"Hello, my dear. and who is this gor-"
Shivam came as a ray of sunshine. He was about to say gorgeous but Maaya's glare stopped him.

"W-who's this girl?"
He sat on a chair beside Maaya.

"My cousin! My mother forced me to bring her."

"Sameera!! Look, I've made a cake. Have it."
Pihu came from behind her and Sameera smiled at her relived. Finally someone who Sameera liked came in a good mood. Both Maaya's and Srishti's mood has already been spoilt by Sasha. and Shivam was of no use after Maaya glared at him.

"Really? Let me taste."
She said and Pihu handed her the cake box.
She cut a piece and took a bite. It was amazing.

"It's delicious!"
Pihu's face lit up and she smiled passing the box to everyone. When it came to Sasha she made a disgusted face.

"Eww! It is so creamy and has so many calories. I'm on a diet."

Pihu's face fell and she retreated her cake back slowly. Pihu was a sweet girl and she definitely didn't deserve all the bitterness Sasha held.
Sameera didn't like it at all. She smiled sweetly at Sasha and without breaking eye contact said

"Give it to me, Pihu. You cannot expect someone to wish for gold when all they have seen is copper. And I am not on a diet. I can eat your whole cake."
Snatching away the cake she cut a piece from it and took a bite.
Keeping the rest in Shrithik's mouth and feeding him.