Chapter 53

Their date was actually quite simple. Shrithik made every type of food she liked and then they talked and danced on sweet romantic songs.

Sameera was not able to stop blushing as he was making extremely sweet remarks.

"Will you please shut up?"
She asked after Shrithik told her how her black eyes are beautiful.

"Will you stop being so beautiful?"
He asked back and she sighed. They both were standing in the balcony. Her back was touching his chest as he was hugging her from behind.

She turned around in his hands and cradeled his face.

"Please, old man. Now get over the death of that guy. You've been punished enough."
She suddenly said and he immediately bowed his head down.

"Don't start on that."

"No, I have to. I can't see you crying for three hours over a guy who died 46 years ago. Over a guy who died because of you, but you have also been getting punished for those 46 years. It was his fate to die like that."

She forced him to look at her and continued

"It was his doings from his past life,his Karma that made him die like that. It was not your fault."

"It was my fault sweet-"

"Even if it was, you've been punished enough."

Then touching her forehead with his she said

"Believe in me. Only for this ti-"
She was cut off by him capturing her lips.

"I do. I believe you. Now can we please sleep?"
He asked and she laughed.

"Sure. But how are we gonna sleep. Seperately or you know........in one room?"

"That's your choice."

Sameera nodded. Nodding, she snaked her arms around his neck and spoke

"Then I'll say, let's sleep in my room. But........no sex. Okay?"

He nodded.
"I'm in."

She pecked him one last time and ran towards her room with him following her.

They both were lying on the bed, with her using his hand as a pillow. His face was buried in her hair and other hand secured around her waist.

"Old man?"

"Hmm?"

"We've slept together before also. But today, why is it feeling so different and better?"

"Because you are sleepy. And my hand is a good pillow."
He said yawning and she nudged him. He laughed lightly.

"It's because, now you know that I love you. You are here with someone whom you love and who loves you. You are now 101% sure that the person you are with will protect you. Plus all the other points I stated before, included."

She smiled and kissed his bicep.

"Good night, old man."