Chapter 30

"So shall we go?"
Maaya asked and the other three girls along with the two boys nodded.

Sameera was the first one to stand up and start moving. She was dying to see what the roads of Mumbai looked like. Last time she was not able to see properly.

"Oi Sameera. You coming like that only?"
Maaya yelled causing the girl at the front to turn around and give her a confused expression.

"Like what?"

"Like that."
Maaya said pointing at Sameera's clothes. She looked down at herself. She wore a plain grey t-shirt probably of Shrithik's size and a pair of black track bottoms.

"What's wrong with my outfit? I wear this all the time. And I'm not changing it."

Shristi laughed.
"She's talking about your bottoms which you have rolled up."

Sameera once again looked down to find that one leg of the track bottom was folded an inch above the knee while the other one was folded to her knee.

She smiled sheepishly.
"Oops. Didn't see it."

Saying this she lifted her leg and started to unroll her track bottoms. As she was not able to maintain her balance she was hopping and jumping forward.
And then she bumped. Bumped into Jay. He held both of her hands and if we see properly then there were merely some inches between their bodies and there faces.

Sameera breathed hard. She has never been this close to someone before. Well, except Shrithik and her family.
But Jay was neither of them.

Hell, he was her friend's brother whome she has known for four days.

"What are you doing here?"
Pihu's voice asked and they both seperated. Sameera looked down and this time sat and unfolded her lower.

"I left my phone in my room. So I was just going to take it."
Maaya nodded.

"You all can go down."

"Okay. Who's taking us? I don't want to go with Shyam. That guy has a really bad music taste."
Pihu said and Jay tried to hide his smile when she shivered.

"I'm driving you. So go downstairs to Madhu."

"You? If I can remember correctly than you actually never drive. Right?"
Pihu spoke and Jay glared at her.

"Madhu is waiting Pihu."
Saying this with a threatening smile he walked past them.
Pihu giggled and lead her friends to where Madhu was.

Raj and Shivam went to their ride leaving the five girls waiting for Jay. He came soon after and sat in the driver seat of the car. And before Sameera could climb in the backseat Madhu, Maaya, Shrishti and Pihu already sat there. Leaving her the passenger seat.

Already she was feeling really awkward around Jay and now she has to sit with him? She sighed and sat in the passenger seat.

Jay was changing the radio channel when Sameera saw his hand. Covered in colorful Rakhis.

 Covered in colorful Rakhis