Chapter 60

"Finally!"
Shrithik shouted and threw himself on the sofa as soon as they entered their house.

"I was really missing this flat, sweetheart."
He mumbled and she smiled.

"Don't sleep here okay. First go and take a bath till I clean the house."

She said and he nodded.

"First clean the kitchen so I will cook."
He said and she sat on his back making him groan.

"Awwwww. So sweet."

She cooed and lowered herself down. Now lying on him. She closed her eyes, listening to his soft heartbeat. Slowly she drifted into sleep.

Shrithik smiled when he heard her breathings go slower and regular.
Slowly, very slowly he turned around amd may I tell you that it was very difficult.

Now Sameera slept on his chest. He patted her back rythemically causing her to go in a more deep slumber.

A strand of her hair fell on her face. Tickling her. She made a face in her sleep.

He watched as she rubbed her face in his chest to get that strand away but it was of no use. Then being not able to control himself he slowly blew on her face. That strand now went back but he didn't stop blowing. He didn't had the heart to take that look away from her. That satisfied look.

"Don't stare at me like that."
Suddenly she mumbled and he kissed her head.

"Not possible."
She buried her head in his chest and he stood up with her attached to him. She gasped and he snorted.

"Don't act like I'm going to drop you."

"It will be your loss only."
She said and suddenly something flashed before him.

"Danger is surrounding her.........Don't even let a scratch on her. Protect her............Danger........Danger.............danger...........Danger....danger-"

"Old man! Are you okay? Hey?"
Sameera asked breaking his chain of thoughts.

His face was now in her hands as she was trying to make him look at her. Once again concern laced her face.

His eyes roamed on her face and then suddenly he crashed his lips on her. That kiss, for the first time was fierce. For the first time he kissed her roughly and aggressively.
He walked towards the wall and pushed her in it. Her arms subconsciously went to his neck.

It was so fast, nobody knew when he dived for her neck and when she became a panting mess because of him sucking her skin.

But! They were interrupted by a loud knock.
Shrithik groaned.

"I really think that this world really doesn't like it when I kiss you."
She laughed softly at this and he kept her down.

Laughing she opened the door and saw the face of an extremely cute boy. Like a really cute boy not more than a day after 17. And what was more cute to her, was his extremely flustered face as he looked at her neck which was completely covered with hickeys.