Chapter-17

Previously
.
.
.

" Come with me"

Then in an instant, he was suddenly dragged away from the hallway.

(Story continues down here)
.
.
.

" W-where are you taking me?!!"

Oliver panicked as he nervously tried to release the iron grip away from his chubby wrists

"...."

Unfortunately, there was no response from the other male at all. Instead he felt the grip on his wrist tightened even more

' I guess I'll just have to go along and see what he will do next'

Oliver thought before soon Idris continued to drag him away from the hallway

Before he could think anymore further, he suddenly noticed some students staring right at them

' How stupid'

Oliver smirked at their reaction.

It was not because of the attention that he was receiving from the other students. It was because of how stupid the other students were looking, rather say gawking at them while managing to perfectly look like a bunch of stupid fishes

" Hehehe"

Oliver began to cackle till suddenly he felt his face plant straight onto a firm yet lean back

"Ufff'"

He let out an annoyed hiss before submitting himself to the pain that was already spreading across all over his face, especially his warm fluffy cheeks which were now being held by a cold large hand .

Slender fingers glided across his blushed cheeks as it slowly begin to caress over Oliver's warm cheeks

Oliver was feeling ticklish by this sudden contact, he managed to unwillingly let out a soft giggle before quickly snapping back into reality.

"!!"

Panicked seized over his entire facial expression as he tried his best to glare at the person who was now currently standing in front of him.

" Why did you bring me here?"

They were now currently inside the school garden, lush green trees surrounded between them before very soon enough, Idris quickly took hold of Oliver's wrist again before slowly dragging him to a more secluded area.

They were now both deep inside the school garden forest, since the school was an Elite school, it was especially made for kids who were from the Royal families, and a mere garden with a forest was nothing for them.

" Why did you bring me here?"

Oliver repeated the same question once again before glaring daggers at Idris, his glares were quite visible as it seemed to have slowly triggered Idris's temper.

" ...."

Noticing how pissed the villain was looking, Oliver felt pissed too

He could not understand a single thing about what the Villain was thinking or was even doing.

He was confused, pissed and angry at the same time.

He missed out his first class, moreover he had to run some extra miles just because he did not wanted to anger the villain, who could snap his neck within a sec, anytime and anywhere.

It was too dangerous for Oliver, but alas, he had no other choice but to follow Idris obediently.

But now noticing how weird and how irritating the Villain was acting, Oliver finally had enough

" That's it!! If you are not going to say anything then fine !"

He glared before taking a look at the Villain one last time.

" I'll be taking my leave then"

Still, there was no response at all.

And this time, he was really angry. He glared at the emotionless villain who  was already staring back at him

" I'M GOING THEN! FAREWELL!"

Oliver turned his back around before angrily moving away from the place.

But before he could leave the place,

*Grab!!*

Then in a flash, big strong arms suddenly appeared before wrapping themselves against Oliver's entire body, while quickly engulfing him into a tight hug.

" Don't leave"

Idris breathed behind Oliver's left ear, his warm breath that smelled like fresh mint slowly sent shivers running down into Oliver's spine.

" I know he was just trying to get under your pants Oliver "

Oliver's expression went sour as he soon as he realized what Idris was saying

' say whaatt?'

" He was going to take what was mine..."

Oliver felt Idris pressing his body hard against his back, and his hot breath brushed against his ears, those minty breath which send tingles all over his entire body

And not very soon, there was another big surprise for Oliver.

" Mine"

He heard Idris whisper and not very soon, a soft warm feeling lingered over his neck, before it slowly slide down onto his collar bone. It was such a different feeling for Oliver, and this was not a good sign nor he was enjoying it.

In fact, Oliver was feeling extremely uncomfortable, like really really uncomfortable.

And moreover since they were already inside in the middle of a forest, it would be totally stupid for Oliver to escape from hands of the Villain, who was already 2x larger than him in size and in height and most importantly in strength.

Meanwhile, Oliver wanted to punch himself for being so stupid to follow Idris without even thinking for a bit.

He didn't know that he would end up in this kind of situation. One single mistake may eventually lead him to his own deathbed

And there was no way that anyone would come up into the middle of the forest ....especially during class hours.

Oliver soon felt Idris nibbling against his neck, shivers went up to his spine as he tried to wriggle away from his grasp.

" Release me Idris"

He pleaded, his entire body squirmed in complete discomfort.

" Am I making you uncomfortable?"

Releasing the kisses that he has showered on Oliver, Idris then slowly lowered his chin before placing them over Oliver's shoulder.

A shoulder which feels like a soft pillow, a pillow that he can rest his head on forever.

Idris felt a warm feeling surged inside within him as soon as he took a whiff of Oliver's smell. It was so satisfying and so addictive.

" Tell me, am I making you uncomfortable-"

" Totally"

A sharp voice then suddenly appeared behind them before quickly breaking off their silence.

Both Idris and Oliver slowly turned their heads around before suddenly meeting with a pair of bloody red eyes.

" Why are you looking at me like that? Am I not welcome here?"

Those red eyes glowed with a hint of amusement as the person slowly moved towards them

" What are you doing here Delaney?"

Idris glared before slowly pulling Oliver towards him.

The woman chuckled in response before slowly pushing her black locks behind her ears.

" Well, I should ask you the same thing. Shouldn't I? "

The woman then smiled one last time before her expression suddenly turned cold

" Isn't that right? Idris?"