Chapter-21

(Author's Note- Incase if nobody told you this today, you are amazing!! and Happy Valentines day!❤️)

( Story starts here )

.
.
.

" Are you really Oliver?"

" H-huh?"

Hearing this unexpected question, Oliver was left in a confused state. He was totally surprised when he heard this sudden question that came out from the mouth of the unknown man who was currently standing in front of him .

" What? Cat caught your tongue?"

"No, i was just surprised"

' There is no way that he knows about my true identity'

" Could you please elaborate more on that, Oliver?"

' Ugh i just hate his British accent'

" Oh, I would love too"

Oliver smiled before locking his eyes with Lucian

" Go on Oliver. Please make sure to explain it properly "

' This little-'

Lucian who was staring intensely at Oliver, smiled in response as he nodded his head, indicating Oliver to move ahead with his explanation.

" Then hear me out properly okay?"

" I'm all ears, Mr Hardimon-"

Before Lucian could complete his sentence, Oliver quickly cut him off

"First of all, i don't know who you are. Got it?"

Oliver answered before furiously crossing his arms.

"...."

" Secondly, why are you asking me this question? What do you want from me? Most importantly, do you even know me? Like boy, I've been dealing with all these drama recently and i don't want to face with another problem again. Bitch, don't expect me to give you a brief history about my life story, you got it?"

"....."

" Bitch, what do you even know about me? I've never met you once, nor I've seen you in the campus around. What makes you think that I'm not Oliver when you are talking with the real person here, right here! Are you blind? If so, then go get an eye check up and open your freaking eyes, because look here, I am standing right infront of you and also.... I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU BITCH"

Fuming furiously, Oliver then gave a
harsh glare to Lucian.

Then there was awkward silence left between the two of them again,

" Ahh....well..."

Scratching his neck, Lucian then slowly broke away the silence before giving out reassuring smile to Oliver.

" I didn't intend to make you angry Mr Hardimon-"

" Oliver "

" Ahh yes Oliver, I sincerely apologise for my rude behaviour"

" It's okay, just don't do that next time"

Letting out a sigh, Oliver then slowly looked away in embarrassment.

' I over did it....'

" Okay, i will definitely not do that anymore and by looking at your actions, it seemed to have cleared my doubts now"

' Don't tell me, he's actually rein-'

" But i have a question to ask..."

" Go on"