Chapter-18

" What are you doing here Delaney?"

Idris questioned again, however his words were as cold as ice.

He questioned the woman who was now currently standing in front of him, the lady's posture was still as she slowly crossed her slender arms before leaning her entire body against a tree that was near beside her.

" Well, I should ask you the same thing. What were you doing out here Mr Edgar?"

" You dare call me by my last name?"

" And you dare call me by my last name too, Mr Edgar"

The lady chuckled before slowly letting out a smirk

" And who's this?"

Oliver then slowly gulped at her reaction, he felt a mini thump in his heart. He could not imagine what was happening right now.

That was it, everything was a mess now, the whole story plot was already turning into a big mess, it was too much for poor Oliver to handle. He needed some time to clear off some steam

The Villainess who was supposed to appear later in the game, was now already standing in front of them.

Bloody red eyes bored deep inside Oliver's brown orbs.

Black dark locks were covering her beautiful pale face, almost reaching to her hips. Where as, her slender body was perfectly adjusted with the school uniform.

Beauty that can be compared against the angels from above, Celiné Delaney, the favorite Villainess of the game was now currently standing right in front of Oliver.

He was awestruck by her beauty, and those expression of hers looked so intimating to Oliver that it actually piqued his interest.

After all in the past, Robert had a thing for fierce looking girls.

But now, the situation was completely different for Robert. He had a major disadvantage and that was of course, his appearance and the body that he was currently residing in.

" Don't look at her Oliver"

Then out of a sudden, large hands slowly covered Oliver's eyes, almost covering his entire face while causing him to lose sight of the view.

" Why are you blocking the view of that poor guy? He was clearly enjoying the view Edgar "

The villainess asked as she blew off her freshly painted nails before letting out a wide smirk

" A filthy sight like you is a pure disgust to the Society Delaney"

Then in an instant, Idris quickly adjusted his posture as he glared daggers at Celiné.

" Bullying Alivia just because you want the Second Prince's attention, you know that this is a really cheap thing to do"

" Cheap?"

Celiné let out a laugh as she raised one of her brows in slight anger.

" Watch your mouth Edgar, You are the one who's calling me cheap even though you are acting like one right now "

"....."

The two of them were literally glaring daggers towards each other now where as, Oliver was just slowly standing still at his place, but however his face were still covered by Idris hands.

" Clearing forcing that kid to be under your control "

" Wait but I'm not a kid-"

Before Oliver could finish his sentence, he was unfortunately cut off by Idris.