Chapter-20

"Celine?"

A deep voice suddenly appeared in front of them causing both Oliver and Celine to turn their heads around.

" Lucian?"

Celine called out before moving the mirror away from her face.

" What are you doing with that mirror?"

The man asked before walking towards them

" Well this guy next to me, told me that I looked ugly because of my stoic expressions "

" Haha"

The man let out a small chuckle before giving a handkerchief to Celine

" Well, he is saying the truth. You look quite ugly"

Celine gave a cold glare before harshly taking the handkerchief away from the man's hand.

" Thanks for the compliment idiot, but what's this handkerchief for?"

" Use that to wipe off that worm in your shoulder"

Then at the same time, both Celine and Oliver looked at each other.

" W-where is the worm? W-what kind of worm is it?"

" I don't know, see it for yourself"

The man just shrugged before pointing his index finger towards Celine left shoulder.

" O-oliver do you see it?"

She could feel the worm crawl and wriggle around her shoulders

" Yes, I can. Uh....I think it's a cater-"

" I didn't ask for its name!!! Just remove that disgusting worm out from my shoulder!!!!!"

Celine shouted before quickly giving the handkerchief to Oliver.

" Use that to wipe it off! Quickly!"

" ....."

" O-Oliver?"

" I think you can wipe it by yourself....?"

" Damn it! Just give me that!"

Taking the handkerchief, Celine then quickly turned her head around before taking a look at the worm

There it was, small spiky and a brown hairy caterpillar, it was wriggling around her shoulders as it struggled to get up and crawl up, however the worm failed to get up because Celine was moving way too much.

Now grabbing the end of the handkerchief, she angrily slapped that caterpillar out from her shoulder.

" Get off me! You brown- sickening disgusting worm!"

Without wasting a second, she quickly stomped on the caterpillar before it could escape while she let out a wide grin in satisfaction

'bruh'

" Out of sight! You shall never appear again in front of my eyes "

Celine's smile grew even more wider as she began to stomp on the caterpillar's poor body

" Enough! E-enough my lady!

In a flash, Oliver then quickly grabbed both of Celine's arm before dragging her away.

" Let go of me"

" Aren't you satisfied now? You already killed that poor worm"

The man spoke before walking towards the body of the dead worm

" Look how It's inside is all mashed up, green and slimy-"

" Want me to shove your face on that body ?"

" Haha, no I'll pass Celine"

" Then shut up for a moment Lucian. I need to calm down."

Celine broke the grasp away from Oliver's hand before going away.

" I need to wash my uniform, my body is already itching. I'll see you tomorrow Oliver"

" Okay...Good bye My Lady!"

Then Celine soon walked away in a hurry without looking back.

" You should have helped her  back there little man"

" It's not even a big deal though, it's just a worm"

"Yes it is, but she hates bugs so...."

" Then you should have helped her too"

" I don't like bugs"

" Then me too "

" Oh,i see....okay"

" Okay"

"...."

"...."

Awkward silence filled between both of them before the man suddenly interrupted and broke away the silence,

" My name is Lucian, Lucian Clyde"

" I'm Oliver, Oliver Hardimont"

'Hold on, I don't remember seeing him inside the game...'

" I remember you"

" Huh?"

" Oh right, you probably wouldn't have noticed me"

" Have you seen me before? When? Where?"

" At the cafeteria? I've seen you break those metal spoon in such ease"( you can take reference from chapter-7)

" What the-"

" The.spoon.destroyer, ever since that incident, everyone was surprised to see how strong you were. So they started to call you by the nickname The spoon destroyer"

" Oh...."

" Well as for me, i was just observing behind the crowds. I actually find it really cute, it was really cute to see you break that spoon in such ease"

" Well I didn't actually mean to break it....it just happened that way-"

" I've even seen the Prince carry you in a bridal style, not forgetting about the Prime Minister's son Idris.... "

" How much more do you have to say about me?"

" Well, i actually don't know much about you but i have to say one thing......"

" And what is that?"

There was a moment of silence between the two males, both of them stared at each other intensely before Lucian let out a sweet smile and broke away the silence

" Are you really Oliver?"