chapter 2

(Flashback Continues)

The trio would also sneak through the passageways to Honeyduckes and have a late-night walk in the village, it was like their own mini-adventure. They told each other everything, both Jenna and Cedric were there for her out when she found out that Sirius was her godfather, she was very grateful. She was upset that her friends Hermione and Ron weren't there for her. It was also when she finally figured out that she liked Cedric when Jenna pointed it out halfway through the year.

"So, what's with that small smile," Jenna said, as they walked back to their common rooms, after departing with Cedric as he had to go downstairs.

"What do you mean" said Alena completely oblivious as she was still smiling.

"Your smiling, does it have to do with a certain Hufflepuff boy?" asked Jenna with a smug smile.

"Wha-what! No, I'm not smiling, And-and it's not because of Ricky" stuttered Alena as she looked anywhere by Jenna. Her face turning a bit pink.

What happened to the Temperature, why is it so hot? Thought Alena.

"How did you know I was talking about Cedric and not another Hufflepuff boy" asked Jenna with a teasing smile and eyebrow raised.

Alena gave Jenna a look, "stop it, you know what I mean, I wasn't smiling because of him" said with another smile lightly blushing.

"That blush says different"

"What! I'm not blushing, I don't blush Jenna" she defended herself as she started touching her face.

"Your blushing and smiling because you're thinking about him, and he even kissed you on the check saying goodnight to you"

"He's been doing that for a while now, and I do it back sometimes, he also did it to you as well, its just a friendly gesture" said Alena pointing at Jenna.

"Yeah but it doesn't affect me the way it affects you"

"It's doesn't affect me in any way Jenna" now blushing more than ever.

"Stop lying to me, I know you have a little crush on pretty boy Diggory"

"I do not" crossing her arms and looking back straight ahead.

"And he does too" that caught her off guard and made her look back at Jenna. She also almost tripped on air, stumbling by her own foot.

"No, he- wait what" she said as she regained posture and froze on the spot in the middle of the corridor, and Jenna let out a small snort also stopping.

"Mhm, he likes you, maybe he doesn't realize it yet but he is slowly developing something, I just know it"

"Okay stop with all the conspiracy theories Jenna, he doesn't like me okay, not like that. It will never work out between us" said with a small sigh.

"Ha so you admit it, you do have a tiny crush on him" she said as she turned to Alena with a huge smile and and pointing finger.

"Ughhhh" she groaned and put her head down into her hands.

"Awh your first crush, that's so cute" said Jenna as she gave a awkward side hug.

"What makes you say it's my first" said Alena getting out of Jenna's weird girly hug. Jenna gave her a look.

Jenna scoffed "Please, for the past few months I've come to know you, I know for a fact you are the biggest tomboy and this is the first time I see you act like a bit of a girl, amazing how just because of a boy you turn all nervous and smiley...and girly"