chapter 12

The past week was as normal as they can be, but that was until night falls, and everyone was is either high off laughing at stupid stuff or drunk. Over the week, the Zabini siblings, Neville, Luna, and Draco ended up coming over a few times, each time it ended with everyone talking nonsense but overall they had a good time. They still haven't really found anything about how they came back to life, but at this point in time, they didn't really care, they were all really happy. Alena and Regulus still bickered like no tomorrow but also got really closer. It was a very weird type of relationship, calling each other names and acting as they don't like each other, and then the next they act like childhood best friends. Of course Jenna would sometimes tease her privately about how they act like a couple.

When her friends weren't over the people who lived in the house would often have family game night with just the Potters, Blacks (Draco n Dora too), and Lupin gang plus Jenna as she practically lives with Alena.

"Welcome to dating advice with Alena and James, Sirius what's your question?" They asked in a talk show voice.

"How do you tell if a girl likes you," asked a drunk Sirius.

"SHE DOESN'T," Said both James and Alena, causing everyone but Sirius to laugh, father and daughter high-fiving each other.

"Have you noticed that in every group of friends, there's a dumb one?" said Remus, causing everyone to turn to Sirius.

"Why are you all attacking me?"

"Because your easy to make fun of" answered Alena. Causing him to roll his eyes. "Anyways I heard that you were a 'ladies man', 'player' the stereo typical bad boy with a black leather jacket, back when you were in Hogwarts, how the hell did you manage that, can you even flirt?" Alena questioned and looking at him in disbelief. Causing James and Remus to snort. Regulus started laughing.

Sirius scoffed, "Can't I flirt, of course, I can, I was like a lady magnet. My leather jacket is what made all the lady fall for me, for your information so don't come at my leather jacket. It didn't do anything to you."

"Alright sorry, I won't attack your leather jacket anymore. Didn't know you were in a committed relationship with it."

"It's not a it" said Sirius.

"The one time Sirius is seen in an actual relationship ship and it's with a leather jacket. Freakin weirdo" said Jenna.

"Very committed" said Remus with a nod.

"My leather jacket made all the girls fall for me and to yes I can flirt amazingly" defended Sirius.

"oh yeah prove it," said Jenna.

"Alright it's on" said Sirius.

Alena smiled and shot her head towards Jenna, who smirked back, "Now my children, this is a little something that Alena and I have made up a few years ago." Clearing her throat Jenna started "Welcome to the CUPID SHOW."

"Where love is what you find and heartbreak is NOT a crime," said Alena.

"We are your hosts, Cupid and Aphrodite and here with a special guest, Sirius Orion." as they clapped making the rest to clap as well minus Remus and Sirius who was giving the queen wave.

"oh god not again," said Remus who had experience being on this certain show. Everyone looked at him in confusion.

"How you doing Sirius," said Jenna still in character.

"Fine..." replied Sirius.

"You're here to confess your love to a girl or guy-we don't discriminate- about your little crush right?" asked Alena as Cupid.