chapter 5

Alena headed back to the wand shop, she realized the wand lady was already over by the counter, making her way there she told her that she had enjoyed making this wand, and how powerfully it will be if she added a bit of her blood to it. Alena agreed, this way no one else can use her wand to its full potential, just only simple spells you learn in the first year. She gave some blood and put it into the vial, once she did she saw the wandmaker empty the blood and into the tip of the wand, letting magic to the rest, the wand took in all of the blood, and it merged into the wood, leaving the once blood filled vial like brand new. Sealing it with a golden light.

"Golden light impressive, the only time I've seen golden light was when I was adding Merlin's blood, can I have a name of my lovely customer," she asked kindly

"Of course but I don't want you to tell anyone I was here"

"Of course, I never do with my customers" she said with a warm smile.

"My name is Alena Potter, and it's nice to meet you" the lady simply smiles and shook her hand. It was as if she knew already and saw it coming.

"It's nice to meet you, Ms.Potter, my name is Amanda Nightengale. You have great power with this wand, hope you change the world with it" handed the wand. The minute he got hold of the beautiful wands with gems at the end, it felt so warm and nice. She smiled looking at the wand. She also asked for a holster for her arm and one for her thigh. She also bought one extra holster for her godbrother Neville as a late birthday gift, boy does she have a story to tell him. She wanted to meet with both him and Luna, and tell them the truth, they are the only ones she trust plus Jenna as if a few others. She had to think about who she really wanted to tell the truth. She had a lot to think about.

With that she left the Diagon alley and went back to get her old wand from its hiding place and headed to Leaky, there she took the knight bus back to the Dursleys.

The minute she got home and went into the kitchen she saw all three of them staring at her, they were all mad, but she wasn't scared.

"And where exactly were you?" asked her uncle while glaring at her.

"What no happy birthday?"

"Answer the question" said her aunt in a harsh tone.

"Out" with a simple shrug.

"Our where" asked her uncle still glaring.

"Places"

"Girl if you don't behave it will not be pretty" yelled Vernon.

"Oh really, what you gonna do beat the hell out of me, you have done that already yet here I am alive and healthy" said Alena with narrow eyes.

"Not for long" he said as he came up to her, but before Vernon could lay a hand on her she took out her wand and sent a stinging hex. Making if cry out in pain, both her aunt and cousins looking at her in fear.