chapter 21

"So what happens now, we can do research on how they came back," said Amos

"That is the plan right now," said Monty.

"Nev and I will be at Hogwarts, I think Cedric should come back there as well, and finish his studies, like you were saying at Gringotts. Once the potion came off you look much different, go by Ricky"

"That sounds like a good plan," said Cedric.

"You can use my last name before I was a Diggory, making you your own cousin. It is only for a year, so it won't be that bad" said Emma Diggory. Cedric and Alena nodded. "Ricky Jones"

"I'll talk to the goblins and set everything up" said Alena.

"Thank you." said the Diggory's.

Slowly everyone left for their own houses, and only the house members were left.

"Crazy night," said James.

"you can say that again, what is going to happen when someone comes back and one of us isn't there, and it gets out of hand?" said Alena.

"The public will also think that death eaters that have died would come back as well," said Sirius.

"We never thought of that either," said Regulus.

"We didn't and we should make a plan on these situations if it were to happen," said Lily.

"it late, let's go to bed," said Dora and they all went to bed.

/*

It was around 2:30, Alena couldn't sleep, so she decided to go down for a cup of water. Walking down the stairs she made her way to the kitchen and got water. Going into the living room she sat on the couch and wrapped her self with a blanket.

"Couldn't sleep?" came a voice making Alena jump. Regulus chuckled.

"What, do you have soundless feet or something, when did you get here?" she asked as he sat down beside her.

"Just now, you were in your thoughts, everything alright?"

"Everything is fine, I just don't want to leave you guys"

"Is this your way of saying you care about me, awh I knew you always liked me better than Sirius."

"Please, don't flatter yourself, but you getting there" she said with a smile.

"Hey, progress am i right, im getting there"

She laughed" yes, your getting there"

"So you consider me as a close friend"

"Thats a stupid question, of course i do" she said poking his cheek with her finger. Regulus smiled and shoved her hand.

"I do as well, you should feel honoured, and stop doing that"

"What this" and poked his cheek again. He did it back. They both had a poking war, they started laughing.

"Stop Reggie, thats not fair you taller than me"

"I know shorty"

"Don't call me that mini Black"

"Then stop calling me mini Black"

They were now both on thier knees on the couch facing each other, glaring. The blanket slid down showing Alena's chest, she was wearing a tank top with a sport bra and male shorts? Reg tired his best not to look down at her chest and kept poking her back, as she did. Reg had enough and starting tickling her.

"NOOO" she said as she fell back on the couch, Regulus leans over her. She was busy laughing and Regulus smiled, he was winning. He looked down towards her chest, and instantly looking up. He was leaning closer to her making her chest right at his eye-line. Her breast kept moving as she laughed. Making him feel things he for sure should not. Shaking out of his stare, Alena managed to push him, and she got up, and punched him in the arm.