chapter 19

Sirius, she wasn't watching the movie. He was staring at Jenna? Regulus thought about it, did his brother like Jenna? That's was so...unlike him. He knew about his brother and how he was in Hogwarts. Lady-magnet. But this was different. He couldn't really explain what it was, Jenna seems completely oblivious as she watched the movie.

Sirius was looking at her, not lustful but like in an admiring way. It made him so out of character it also looked like Regulus imagined it. Glancing at his mother, he could tell that she also sees it too. Remus caught his eyes, Regulus made a discreet motion towards his brother. Remus looked at Sirius, he looked confused and then raised an eyebrow. He smiled slightly like he was thinking something and turned back to the movie.

/*

"Okay sis spill the fucking tea," said Alena once everyone headed to bed and Jenna and her climbed into her bed. She loved when Jenna spelt over or when vice versa. She also put silencing wards so the people outside can't hear inside. She loved her family but they could be quite nosey.

"Um I don't know what you talking about," said Jenna looking up at the ceiling.

"Girl don't be telling me this bullshit, I saw the way you looked at him, so tell me. Are you going to be my new godmother"

Jenna's eyes went wide and turned to her little sister in all but blood. "What the fuck. Are you out of your good dam mind? Are you saying I like Sirius?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying"

"Hell no, don't start Alena."

Alena sighed and looked at Jenna in a blank look. "Fine. But once you figure out what the hell is happening between you and him, remember that I said I told you so".

"Oh as if. He is a Black. You either get cute or hot, not both, just one but when god was mixing in his mixing pot, he was like let me do both. So he took hot and took cute and put them into the mixing bowl! And what do you have Sirius fucking Black" Jenna finished with a small huff and blush. Alena smiled.

"Stop smiling, I-I don't know what to do. He will never like me like that I just know it. It's to mess up, he is a year older than me, but technically his is about a century older. He was a ladies-man in Hogwarts. She could take anyone with that infamous smirk and leather jacket. And his hair oh my Merlin. It's just always so nice and I just want to run my hands through it"

"You're whipped," Alena said with a small smile.

"I know" putting her hands on her face. "And it's never going to work out. Why do I always like the ones I can never get it"

"Give it some time. Come over more. Be around him more. Something might change in him. But please don't change yourself. That's the last thing any of us want okay"

"Okay, thanks lailai."

"Anytime."

"Now it's your turn"

"What do you mean"

"I want to hear all about the other Black brother now. Don't even try to deny it your head over heels for him" pointing at the photo that was taken when they were sleeping on the beanbag that was on her bedside table. Dad, Alena thought, why did he put it in her room?

Alena sighed, "I-I don't know. I mean we are just friends, we have been getting along so well. I don't know if I like him. There are times when we have- or I have moments when certain things happen, but I just really don't know. He is like 17 years older than me and you know how I feel about dating. How I got into Gryffindor I still don't know. Cause I ain't got any bravery in me when it comes to things like this. Would Regulus really be the one I live the rest of my life with? I-I want to fall in love, Jenna. Fall in love with someone, get married and have kids, a family. It's going to take a while for me to do anything with the life I'm living. I'm not normal, far from it. My life is dangerous, not just for Reggie but for everyone in my life. I don't want others getting hurt because of me or for me. I don't even know the first thing about love or liking someone. I don't even know how to be a girl. Uhhh why do I have so many problems that shouldn't even be problems in the first place"