chapter 24

It was finally the day Alena would get to meet up with her family.

Friday.

She woke up and took her shower and got dressed. She wanted to be comfy since there would be a lot of walking but still wanted to look casual, and not lazy. She didn't bother with makeup and such and stuck with her go-to, lip balm and left her hair out, leaving it naturally wavy. After applying some cream on her skin, she put on her vans and made her way down to breakfast with Susan and Hannah.

During Hogsmade days your get to wear whatever you want, so Alena helped the two girl with their outfits as they both had dates. Remus signed her form for her as Minnie finally let her go. Alena was going with her gang. The three have been getting along great and became best of friends. They would have last night talks and do crazy stuff till 2 in the morning, as well as sneak into the kitchens for hot chocolate and late night snacks. It was never a dull moment with three together.

Walking out the dorm room and into the Common room, almost everyone turned to them

Walking out the dorm room and into the Common room, almost everyone turned to them. Alena didn't notice but they were all looking at her. It wasn't a secret that many guys now have taken an interest in her with her new appearance and style. Of course Alena didn't know that. The guys would always look her way, mainly the guys in her year and seventh years.

The three chatted as they all entered the great hall. Draco and Blaise were also walking in the hallway and Alena nodded to them in greeting as they made their way to their table. This time getting stared from all the houses some people's eyes went wide, starring at her in shock. Of course again she never realized, and sat down with the boys. Neville and Cedric.

"Wow, Alena you looking like a bad bitch as always" said Cedric. Alena laughed a bit.

"Gurl stop. You making me blush" she said back with a smile. Cedric laughed.

"How did you get every guy to turn to you. Making my life harder, I have to make sure everyone backs off my sister" said Neville looking at the guys who haven't stop looking at her. Even the jealous girls.

Alena rolled her eyes as she poured orange juice in her cup. And secretly checked for potions and spell on hers and her friends plates and goblets. All clear. "I have no idea what your talking about. No guys is staring at me."

"Yes they are" all four said looking at her. Alena raised her hand in surrender as she looked at all her friends.

"Not sure what there is to look at" she mumbled.

Hannah and Susan scoffed, making her look up from her pancakes for them. She raised an eyebrow. "What now?"

"Gurl you need to stop this, your gorgeous, also by the way I never told you this before but those tattoos are sick" said Susan. Making some people glance at her when they heard tattoos.

"Gurl quiet down before the whole hall hears" said Alena discreetly looking around. "No one knows about that as much. Only my closest friends"

"Sorry, but what I said is true. A lot of guys have been coming up to us asking if you were dating anyone" said Susan with a smirk.