chapter 18

The next morning was an interesting morning, the three married couples waking up first and taking in the scene. Remus and Dora tangled up together. Regulus with his arm around Alena, with her in the teaspoon position, Sirius using Alena's stomach as a pillow with him in a fetus position. They also noticed blankets were around them and thought of Winky. On the table they saw a few pictures of them all sleeping. It made all the couples smile.

"Come on let's go get breakfast ready" said Orion.

Remus woke up next, and realized his position with Dora. He blushed. He obviously liked her since they started the Order again but was in denial. Maybe he should take Alena's and James advice and just go for it. Dora shifted and woke up. She also blushed when realizing their position. They both sat up, sketching walking themselves up. Remus was looking at her. Dora looked up at him once she put a strand of her hair behind a ear. She raised an eyebrow. Their faces were really close. Suddenly with all of his Gryffindor bravery, he leaned in and kissed her. Her eyes went wide but than kissed back.

A groan was heard "get a room you two" said Sirius with a smug smile.

They broke apart blushing mad. "Um see you downstairs" and they both left the attic. Sirius moved around and noticed he was sleeping on Alena's stomach, he also felt an arm, manly arms. Sitting up he turned and looked at his brother. Smiling he look blackmail pictures of them and headed to take a shower.

Alena woke up next realized she couldn't move. She was trapped in between Regulus's chest and arm. There legs were also tangled together.

"Regulus" she called him. "Regulus wake up"

He stirred around tightening the hold around her. Her back touching his chest. She could smell his cologne it reminded her of sage and a mixture of vanilla. The scent made her go crazy.

"Reggie , wake up" shaking his arms a bit. That's got him to wake up.

"Morning Lena" he said in his morning voice. It was deep and it sounded GOOD.

The nickname made her blush. That was a new one. No one called her that before.

"Morning Reggie, can- can you let me go please" she also said in her morning voice.

"I-oh right. Sorry" said Regulus after getting off his confusion when he noticed their position and let go of her waist. Already missing her perfume scent, berries. He was now blushing when she called him Reggie, it sounded nice coming from her voice. They both sat up and sketched. "Guess we all fell asleep here."

"Guess so" Alena said as she saw one of the pictures on the floor near them. It was a group picture, with everyone cuddling each other. She smiled that the picture. Regulus looked over her shoulder. Half his shoulder touching her back. The side of their faces brushed against each other. Alena looked to the side a bit and saw his face. She smiled. He smiled back. They both looked away blushing to the picture. They were both staring at themselves in the picture. They were cuddling, just like Remus and Dora.

"AYE YO MINI BLACK, AND THE OTHERS PEOPLE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD. BREAKFAST IS READY. GET YOU ASSES DOWNSTAIRS" the voice of James came from downstairs.

"YOU DIDNT HAVE TO YELL ACROSS THE WHOLE HOUSE JAMES" said Lily from another side of the house.

"WORKED DIDNT IT"

"WE'RE COMING SHUT YOUR TRAP, WAY TO EARLY FOR THIS SHIT" came Sirius's voice. "LILY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MARRY A MORNING PERSON?"

"ASK MYSELF THAT EVERYDAY" responded Lily.

"UMM I CAN HEAR YOU" said an offended James.

Regulus and Alena laughed. "Come one let's go get ready before they create a earthquake" standing up and holding out a hand. Alena gave him his hand and he pulled her up. Using a little more strength than needed. She was very light.