chapter 13

Entering Potter Cottage, the Blacks all went into the living room, the house was very quiet. "Sit here I'll go find everyone, Alena should be in her study with Remus. She still goes to Hogwarts so she should be going over some materials and notes. Remus used to be a professor there." Sirius said as he left the living room.

"So, what's been going on so far here," asked Walburga looking around the nice living room.

"Nothing much, we are staying here, for the time being, so far we are the only ones that have come back that we know of, we are still trying to figure it out. Only certain people know that we are here, including Andy and Cissa. We have met and talked. They usually come around during the weekdays wherever they are free. B-Bellatrix escaped prison, with a few others last year, she was the one that killed Sirius. She is also somewhere but we ain't going near her, she has an obsession with Voldemort. That's the last person we want to see. We pretty much trying to catch up with this time, Lena has been a great help. Everything seems to always revolve around her. She hates it though. She is pretty famous in the wizarding world, ever since she was a baby, she was the only person who survived the killing curse, everyone knows her. Though it hasn't been easy for her." Said Regulus.

"Lena" said Orion, putting quotations while saying the nickname causing Regulus to frown his eyebrows. "You said it again, the girl really has affected you, hasn't she?" she said with a small knowing smile.

"I never said it"

"Funny it came so natural to you, you didn't even realize you are saying it," said Walburga.

"What are you two saying, she hasn't affected me in any way. She just has been nice, like she is to everyone. I'm surprised she didn't end up in Hufflepuff. We don't even get along at that times, half the time we speak it's usual the both of us bickering. I mean we have been getting close now, it bound to happen when you live with her. I have only been here two weeks mom. I don't know why you three keep talking about Lena and me as if we are going to get married with a bunch of kids" Regulus defended.

"It's not that. It's just the amount of times we try to set you up with any pureblood girl, you don't show any emotions towards them. We don't know what you think of them. Plus you never brought up the conversation about girls either, to the point where we thought you didn't swing that way." Said Walburga.

"You're saying, that's you both thought that I was gay?" asked Regulus with wide eye and confusion.

"Yes," they both answered.

"Wow" he paused and than said "so I have never brought up anything about girls, or anything about dating in front of you both"

"No"

"Oh"

"Yes, you see what we mean. Now that Alena had come into your life, you have shown the most emotions towards her since we first saw you both at Grimmauld. Plus I also saw that small smile." said Orion.

"But - but it's not like that. I show emotions, at least I think I do. I don't know. But that's not the point, I don't like her like that. She is also technically about 18 years younger than me. She never said anything about her love life to us. She probably already has a boyfriend. I mean, of course she does, with a face like hers. She is gorgeous". Regulus halfway through his rant stood up and started pacing around the living room. Both Orion and Walburga looked at each other at the last comment he made. "She has been talking to Cissa's son lately. Draco Malfoy. I believe they have a thing, not sure. They were enemies apparently but made up a few weeks ago because of the potions making her hate him." Turning back to his parents "so you see it's never going to happen, not that she would like me anyway" again pacing around "I don't want her to like me either, that's weird, your brother's goddaughter. Plus I definitely do not have a crush on her or anything. So this whole thing about me and Lena is a whole misunderstanding and you three are looking at it the wrong way" he said finishing his rant and turned back to the parents who both didn't look like they believed a word he said. But they hid it for the time being.