chapter 7

Alena and all the Potter house elves worked together taking breaks and eating lunch and dinner together as well, the elves told her all about the History of Potter family and many funny stories about her Dad when he was young and a little bit about Sirius as well, once he moved in. Wrapping up dinner she had one last task before she can get some well-rested sleep.

Going into her new room she took out all of her new clothes and started making her way to her closet to organize the clothes. Entering her walk-in closet with all her bags she started fixing all of the shelves, and drawers and started filling them up, keeping her muggle and wizard clothes in different sections. Her wizard clothes were done that morning and Winky brought them for her. Sighing she put charms on her muggle clothes so they would do the same as the wizard clothes, grow with her and stay neat and such. Once her closet was all set she put on her PJs and went to bed, tomorrow was going to be a big day.

/*

Getting up the next morning she put on some of the new clothes she got.

It was showing some skin since she was wearing a crop top, her mind still thinking about her old body, but then she realized that that's not her anymore and this is the new Alena, stepping out of her comfort zone

With her personal elf -Winky, she apparented in Diagon Alley, thanking Winky, she went to the meet-up location where she is going to meet her friends. Entering the shop filled with jokes and pranking material, the first people she saw was Neville and Luna, walking over with a smile she hugged them both.

"Hey guys! Boy do I have news for you guys" said Alena.

"You look nice Alena. I like the new look, wait what happens to your scar?" said Neville.

"Thanks and that is one of the things I am going to talk about" just then two identical tall figures aka the owners of the shop came up behind Alena and hugged her from behind.

"Hello to our" said Fred.

"Lovely little sister" said George.

"How is she doing" said Fred.

"On this fine summer day?"  They said starting with Fred than George.

"She is doing okay," said with a small smile, turning around to face them. The minute she did their jaw drops, they didn't even hide the fact that they just checked her out. George's eyes scanned her whole body and looked at her with a gazed look. Fred's eyes went wide. Both the twins started stuttering, not even making proper words. Luna and Neville laughed at the twins drooling over Alena. Alena shifted uncomfortably.

why were they looking at me like that?

The twins finally got out of their shock, when Alena snapped her fingers in front of them. "Wow, what happened, you look hot," said George with a smirk. Alena smacked his arms making him laugh as she went wide eye and glared a bit at him. But to everyone she looked like a cute puppy.