My Lady (Alcina Dimitrescu - slight Heisenberg)

The harlot gasped with empty passion as the lord behind her gripped her hips tightly, a grunt escaping his lips every time to thrusted into her. The jezebel of the village supported herself against the stone wall of the ally, holding herself up from being repeatedly slammed into the rough edges of stone. The gear-head lord himself taking great pleasure in the sounds she was making. His hand snaked around her and caressed one of her breasts, allowing himself to lean in and bite at her shoulder. The harlot bit her lip, cried out when his wolf like teeth pierced the skin, drawing blood that dripped down her collarbone and onto her breast. Heisenberg could feel the warm liquid drip onto his fingers, making the experience all the more pleasurable.

"Ah fuck, darlin'. I'm on the verge of bustin' a hard one. Where do you want it?" He asked, at least having the decency to let her know this time. Last time was a surprise, one she cursed him for. Was he trying to knock her up? "Decide quickly, darlin'. I won't last much longer."

"Well not inside me again, bastard!" The whore pushed him off of her, causing him to stumble back onto the stone wall behind him. He was grinning like the smug dog he was when he watched her pull the shirt of her dress back down and get on her knees in front of him.

"Fuck, that's good." Heisenberg's hands were immediately tangled into her hair when she grabbed his hips and took him into her mouth. He did love her body, but he had to admit her mouth was the best part. Her lips fit was well around him and the noises she made when she occasionally moaned for permission to get air was enough to send him toppling over. "Right there, darlin'. Keep it goin'." He bit his lip when one of her hands left his hip and slipped into his pants, caressing his balls with eager care. That was enough to trigger his orgasm. Heisenberg gripped her hair tightly, tensing as his muscles tightened and almost pained grunt left his lips. The whore's jaw clenched, her teeth grazing against him— something he loved, made him cry out. "F-Fuck Yes, Darlin'!" When she was certain he was done, she pulled back from him and stared up at him with hazed over eyes. Heisenberg supported himself against the ally wall, knees shaking and a tired chuckle escaping from him. Her reached his hand down and caressed the harlot's chin. "Look at you, suckin' me dry every time. Good girl." He smirked at her through his sunglasses, which he rarely took off. The whore wasn't sure if she had ever seen his eyes, only two black lenses looking back at her. That and that smile. That smile that made her knees buckle and her heart to pound out of her chest.

"Was is everything you wanted, my lord?" She asked, remaining on her knees and gently rubbing the sides of his hips. Heisenberg chuckled and let his head tilt back.

"Almost perfect." He teased, reaching down to adjust himself back into his pants and button them up. The harlot gave him a questionable look. "You know I love it when I cum in you." He stated, buckling his belt. The harlot stood up and fixed the skirt of her dress, dusting off and dirt she might have collected.

"You know we can't do that." She said over her should as she turned to retire her corset. Heisenberg tucked in his shirt and walked up behind the whore, tracing the bite mark he had left on her shoulder. She jolted, the pain stinging. Heisenberg grinned.

"You're mine. I can do whatever the fuck I'd like with you. If I want to cum in you, I will. I was feelin' generous to day by lettin' you decide. Now, isn't that merciful of me?" Heisenberg turned her around and backed her against the wall. the whore didn't shutter in fear as she had the first time he had backed her into this alleyway. She couldn't count how many time he had come to her ally and plowed her into the stone walls. After the sixth or seventh time he came looking for her, she had lost any fear she might've had for her lord. He could kill her in and instant if she didn't obey him— however, she realized Karl Heisenberg wasn't the big bad wolf he let others think.