After So Long... HI :>

Hey there,

been a while, hasn't it?

Pretty sure I've been gone for like a year or so? Hopefully you all have been doing well!

While I was away I really got to practice my writing and looking back on some of these stories I was like, "WOW.... that was shit." I know this is Wattpad and this platform isn't really KNOWN for it's spectacular writing-- especially when it comes to the fanfiction//self insert department. 

But I want to bring that into the platform sooooo-- I'm back??

I've missed this account. Missed reading the comments you all would leave here. It was real fun reading what ya'll had to say about some of the chapters. Funny enough, I had unpublished this book a while back before leaving. A few of you had personally messaged me asking for it back. I was actually kinda shocked but more than happy to deliver. 

The book will stay, along the stories that were published before this little update I'm giving. I won't be editing them or anything, leaving them the way they were written before. However, I plan to continue writing new chapters and such. My writing has improved and I wanna bring both Alcina and Karl the writing I think they deserve.

I wanna do it right. I wanna do it neatly. Reading back on some of the stories I felt like they were sloppily done and rushed. Back then I was writing these thing on my phone-- mistyping some words and I was too lazy to proof read. Welp, not this time. I think proof reading really does help a writer out. Not just because you can find errors you've made but because reading it out and you can find a better way to word a sentence and improve the scene overall. I think every writer should do it.

But enough about that-- I came here to simply let ya'll know what the hell is going on. I'm back, plan on writing and plan on doing a better job of it. 

I can't wait to see what some of ya'll think and have to say :>

See ya around!