Gone (Headcannon)

Alcina Dimitrescu

(When she finds out you've been killed)

- She is utterly distraught. She can't believe that she allowed something like that to happen to you. She is quick to blame whoever had harmed you and hunt them down. She will find them and she will make them pay for what they've done. And when she does find them, she makes sure that they are bled out slowly and savored.

- She tries to enjoy it, watching the life slowly drain from their eyes and watch them fall over dead in the dark cellar of her castle— but she can't. Because even though their death had been dragged out as long as it could be and you have been avenged... you were still gone.

- She makes sure you are remembered. If she is able to, she will have your body sculpted and crystallized. She will keep you close and hold you dear when she needs you most. She had never felt like this for someone as simple as human. You were someone she would've burned the world for. And to know that she can never hear your voice again— it kills her inside.

"My dear, where are you hiding?" She calls to you, looking around for where you had slipped to. She hadn't seen you for a while and she was starting to worry that maybe you could've gotten hurt. "Love? Speak to me. Where are you?" She comes to a haunt when she finds you. You're motionless on the floor of her castle and it suddenly hits here that her worst fears have come true. "L-Love? What's happened to you!" She rushes to your side, scooping you up into her large arms and holds you close. She hadn't seen the blood until now. It stains her ivory gown but that doesn't matter to her. What matters is that you aren't moving and you had lost so much blood. "No! No, my dear, you must wake up! Please tell me this is a sick jest and that you are well! Please.. don't leave me here..."

- Her daughters hadn't seen their mother smile since. And they know she is truly heartbroken with you.

(When you find out she's been killed)

- You don't believe it at first. How could you believe it? Alcina was the strongest woman you knew. How could something like that happen to her? When you find out she's been taken from this world it dawns on you that none of her daughters must've made it either. The whole house of Dimitrescu— gone.

- You find out the hardest way you thought possible; The Duke. You had been walking around the village for supplies when you stumbled into his shop. Upon seeing you there, The Duke is immediately put on edge and he knows that you must not know of what has become of Lady Dimitrescu. He, of course, lets you keep her crystallized remains and allows you to pick up your supplies on the house. It doesn't seem to faze you in the least because in this moment, your world had caved in.

"Hello Duke. You got my order ready?"

"Well hello again." The Duke sees you approach and you can tell that he seems off. Nervous even. "By all means, take a look around..." He turns to collect what you had ordered a few days prior. You roam the shelves of his shop and come across something that is new— something that is all too familiar. The Duke see's your smile fade as you walk up to the precious item on the shelf and pick it up.

"W-Where did you get this..." You ask, looking up at him before turning your attention to the beautiful crystallized statue of your lover. The Duke winces. "Where did you get this!"

"A Mister.. Ethan Winters.." He says the name and you crumble to the ground with Alcina's remains in your embrace. You let out a throat ripping scream as you realize you had just met the Dimitrescus's murderer only moments ago.

- And he had the nerve to ask you where The Duke's shop was.

Karl Heisenberg

(When he finds you you've been killed)

- The man sees red. He is blinded with rage that he cannot see reason. And why should he? You had been killed, taken from him. There was no peaceful way to end this. Whoever dares lay a hand on you would pay for it.

- At first he suspects Alcina. Surly she must've hurt you, knowing that you are so dear to him and that if she ever wanted to hurt him— she'd go through you in an instant. However, Alcina is quick to state that she would never hurt you because even though you were close to Karl, she had no reason to harm you. He doesn't believe her at first but realizes that she's telling the truth. Now he must find whoever killed you and make sure they won't get away with it.

- Even after her gets his revenge, he's a broken man. He doesn't sleep much, fearing that he'll see you in a dream only to wake up. Or he fears that he'll see you die and that will surly break the little sanity he had left. Either way— he starts to hallucinate and sees you far from his reach.

"Come back to me! Please! Just a little further..." He reaches as far as he can for you, his finger tips just barely brushing yours. You don't seem to reach far, looking stiff and hallow. He knows you're only in his head but if he could just hold you one more time— he's die a happy man. "Come on! Just a little further! Please come back.. please..." He gives up and falls to the pitch black floor that is his nightmare. He knows he'll never be able to hold you again and it breaks him.

- He wakes up each morning, hoping to turn over and see your sleeping face. But he doesn't... and he is now a man that has noting left.

(When you find out he's been killed)

- He dies saving you. When Chris Redfield destroys his factory, you were inside. He was hoping that the factory would keep you safe from Ethan Winters and Christ Redfield but you weren't. In the end, he had to do what he could to tear down the burning building and scoop you up in his large grasp. Though he's in his final form, he's still the Karl you knew and loved.

- You beg him to stay alive but he is unable to hold back and before you can say good-bye, he's brittle and crumbles before you. Ethan is there to assure you that what Karl was doing was heinous and that he had to die. You, of course, are blinded with hate and try to attack Ethan. You are no match for him however and you fall by Karl's remains, holding them close and protecting them from Ethan. He leaves you be, where you can mourn alone.

- You knew what Karl was doing was fucked up but in the end he died protecting you and you could only wish you could've done the same for him. You don't allow him remains to leave your sight— fearing that it'll hit you that he is truly gone. You buy his favorite cigars and will occasionally light one so you can linger in the smell. Your clothes are stained in this smoke so every time you put them on, you smell him.

"Get away from him!" You cry out, shoving Ethan back and run back to where Karl had fallen. "No, No, No, Karl stay with me! Hold on, please!" You caress his horrifying form that is his face as it crackles into stone. He doesn't have enough strength to speak but you know he's telling you he's trying. "Karl, please! Don't die! Please, don't die on me!" You sob, watching as the giant form of Karl Heisenberg crumble to the ground, nothing left but his crystallized remains. You fall to the ground and scoop up the beautifully haunting statue, holding it close to your chest. Ethan is unsure if he should approach you. He knows you blame him for your lover's death. if only it were so easy for you to see how evil Karl was.

- But to you he wasn't evil. He was just a troubled man seeking his freedom.