Meine Frau (Karl Heisenberg)

(The reader's role is inspired by Sha The Lamb from The Walter Files or The Jolly Ghost from BooZoo's Ghosts. Haven't seen it? I highly recommend it!)

The Soldats.

Created by one of the lord in Mother Miranda's counsel-- Karl Heisenberg.

The soul purpose of the Soldats was to create an army to take down and destroy Mother Miranda. Every Soldat was created carefully, created with man and machine. Thousands were in the making, all equally as deadly.

However, the design on the Soldat was beginning to bore Heisenberg.

He had started blueprints for a new creation by the name of Sturm. Now that was a creation of true chaos. However, lacking the certain material, Karl had decided to work on another project he had an interest in.

And as always, it was a success.

"She's alive... She's Alive!"

The gear-head lord cackled a victorious laugh as he stepped back from his creation that jolted to life. A horrific shriek tore through the metal machine as she broke free from her restraints with ease and stood to her feet. Karl ripped off his glasses and peered up at the gigantic animatronic like woman.

She stood little over eight feet tall. Her legs were strongly built to be the strongest parts of her body. The thighs were thick, the circumstance being that of twelve inches each and we're made of stainless steel. Her torso was curved, the metal flexible enough to shape to Karl's liking. Her shoulders were broad, wide enough to almost match her hip span-- almost. Her arms were long and made of stainless steel. Her hands were large for a woman and her claw like fingers could wrap around Karl's whole head if she were to do so. The joints in her fingers, arms and legs were older than some parts of her, making it so movement were jerky and almost painful looking.

Lastly was her face. Her beautiful face.

Her head and face were hand sculpted by Karl himself. He had no picture in mind when he shaped the face, going off by what he liked and didn't like. Her features were shape, Karl not fully able to curve metal into something soft like round cheeks or a plump lip. Her jaw was detachable if there was ever a need. The inside of her mouth was especially dangerous, both the top of her mouth and her bottom jaw being lined with two rows of teeth. The front ones were somewhat normal, the canines sharpened. However, the back rows were dangerously jagged, as if glass shards were lining the inside of her mouth. The strength behind her jaw was powerful, making it her second deadliest feature. Her eyes were that of a doll's. Karl wouldn't admit that he had searched through Beneviento's scrapped material and had found a pair of doll eyes that might've belonged to Angie at one point. They had no color to them, the material being that of ivory. Lastly designed was her hair. Being completely made out of metal left little as an option. Unable to grow hair, Karl sculpted the hair with silver fibers that we're flexible to be bent for braiding. Every strand of silver was melted at the tip and molded into her scalp, giving her the appearance of hair. The fibers were then styled-- braided back into a low bun, a separate braid crowning across the top of her head-- a generic an German style Karl could recognize.

And after weeks of sleepless night where his back ached and his fingers sore, his mental health in question and physical health exhausted-- she was finished.

She was beautiful and she was completely his.

So much energy went into her blueprints alone. The amount of work Karl put into her made her all the more important to him. She was like no other Soldat. She had been the only female like machine-- fully machine. Unlike the Soldats, there was nothing human about her. She was completely metal, easy to bend to his will. Not only was she the most detailed and carefully put together creation of his-- but the most deadliest he had created.