Cadou (Headcannon)

Alcina Dimistrecu

- When Mother Miranda had chosen you as a possible vessel, you were unsure about yourself. Did you really have what it takes to be a suitable vessel for Mother Miranda's daughter? Well.. no.

- Like her other experiments, you had failed. And as disappointed as you were in yourself, Alcina was there to assure you that you hadn't failed Mother Miranda. You just weren't the right person, that wasn't your fault though Mother Miranda made it seem that way.

- You were more than happy to carry no physical mutations due to the Cadou. You did gain some power form it and even grew a bit. When you hade woken up after the experiment for the first time you had noticed a major difference to your body— you noticed this after you had stood up only to bonk your head against the ceiling.

- Despite you not being the right vessel for Mother Miranda, you soon came around to your new body and new life. Alcina had to admit that it was easier to kiss you this way. Though you weren't exactly her height, she didn't have to pick you up any longer.

"Oh, darling. Don't look so blue. It isn't your fault." She states, resting her hands on your shoulders and leaning down to kiss your head. You sit there for a moment, trying not to berate yourself about not being enough. You knew there was nothing you could've done to aid your Mother but in the end it still hit you like a train that you couldn't be enough.

"I know.. I just wish I could have been more.. I wish I could have been able to do this for her..."

"Some matters can't be helped, my dear." Alcina turns you so you're facing her. She lifts up your chin so you're forced to look up at her. She smiles at you warmly and any sadness you had seems to fade. "You are enough to me. You didn't need the Cadou to prove that. You might've not been the right vessel for Mother Miranda, but you are the right one for me. And that's all that matters, no?"

"No, you're right.." You sigh and lean into her touch. Her voice like velvet in winter. She knew how to sooth you.

"Besides, that just means I get to keep you to myself. And I must admit it is much easier to kiss you now that you are bigger." She chuckles, leaning in and capturing your lips in a kiss. You melt against her and suddenly the past moments feel like they never happened.

- You might've failed Mother Miranda, but you could never fail Alcina. And that's all that mattered to you.

Karl Heisenberg

- You had heard about the Cadou and what it could do to a human thanks to Karl. So see the man he had become and the trauma that brought with it— you were nearly scared for your life when Mother Miranda proposed that you were to be the next possible vessel.

- Karl tries to talk her out of it but she will hear none of it. Her decision is final and you are taken away to start the experiment. Karl is unable to do anything and thus he feels like he had failed to protect you.

- Just like the rest of them, you are an unstable vessel and are sent back to Karl, who is overjoyed to see you again. Unlike him, you come back looking much different. A deformity that confines you to a wheelchair— unable to walk every again. This enrages Karl.

- Though you are unable to walk you were lucky enough to keep your sanity and stop any further mutation. Not to mention, you notice that if you concentrate real hard you're able to move things with your mind. You're weak at first but you know you'll grow stronger and Karl will be there to help you control your telekinesis— him being quite fluent in his own power.

"I swear I'll kill that bitch.." Karl curses under his breath as he gazes over towards you from his desk. You sit by the window, comfortable in your wheelchair and you seem content though he knows you are thinking to yourself how much you'd love to walk the paths of the mountain. He knows who to blame for your crippling state.

"Please leave it be, Karl. I'm okay." You glance over at him and give him a smile. "My sanity is still intact, isn't that what matters? I'm not like this mindless beasts. I'm still me."

"Miranda is the reason you can't walk anymore! Doesn't that bother you?"

"Of course it does, but at least-"

"There is no at least, she took you unwillingly and did this to you. She'll pay for what she did to you. I swear it—"

"Karl!" With passion in your voice, the desk he was sitting at suddenly slides across the room. The both of you stare at it stunned before meeting each other's gaze. He seems taken back at first but then suspicious. He knows all too well the first signs of telekinesis and it just so happens that you might be the wielder of that great power. Karl smirks.

"Well shit.. maybe that fuckin' experiment wasn't a complete failure." He gets up and walks over to you. You're still shocked by what you had just done. He kneels down and rests his hands on yours. "You ain't gotta be scared of this power, doll. I'm here."

- With power like that, you may be able to walk again.