Loyal To Her Master (Karl Heisenberg)

It was a cold and dreary morning. The snow had really settled over night and made the mountain path more than difficult to travel by. The Heisenberg factory had already been a good ways away from the chapel and the storm that took place last night seemed to make it all the more less unenjoyable. For one, the bridge was slippery and although his boots were made for such conditions, it didn't stop Karl Heisenberg from almost slipping off the bridge to an unpleasant morning. And two, he simply didn't like the cold all that much. Messes with the gears, he'd say. So after his long journey to the chapel, he was at least hoping that the meeting he was called to wasn't a waste of his time. He had plenty to deal with and just a catch up would really put a damper on his day.

If it's just the bitch talking about another experiment gone wrong, I swear I'm gonna lose it, he thought as he climbed up the steps of the church. He was met with Donna, who seemed to have just arrived as well. She held her cherished doll, Angie, close to her as she nodded at Karl. Karl did not return the gesture and simply went in before Angie could say something to piss him off further. How tempted he was to take the little shit and toss it off the cliff, just like Donna's— he shouldn't think that. That was a little fucked up, even for him. He was just aggravated. Donna did nothing wrong. He just wanted to go back to the factory before—

"There you are. We were starting to think you three wouldn't show up."

— before he had to hear her voice.

Karl rolled his eyes from behind his dark, circular glasses and made his way to the pew he sat on. Taking his seat across from the egotistical bitch that was his sister, he tipped his hat to her with sarcasm before turning his attention to the woman that called him here. Mother Miranda stood at the alter, her head held up high as if she had no need to look lower. Her beauty as radiant as her arrogance— and she was very arrogant according to Karl. She really did see herself as a god, and had more than enough confidence to believe that everyone was below her. As much as he wanted to shove his boot so far up her ass she'd taste the floor of his factory, he had to keep to himself and play mommy's favorite until he was ready to put her in the ground.

No, there'd be nothing to bury once I'm done with her, her relished in his daydreams of the day he'd tear her to pieces and feed her to his lycans.

"Now that we're all present, we may get started." Mother Miranda rose her arms up at if to trigger some sort of count down. Karl crossed his arms over his chest and watched her as she ranted on about this and that— things he didn't give two shits about. His gaze was focused on Mother Miranda but his mind trailed off. The night before he didn't really sleep. Hell, he never really slept in the first place. He practically survived on naps and a cup of joe. Not to mention, his cigars helped suppress any appetite he might've had, reminding him that he hadn't eaten recently and that he wished he had at least grabbed something before making his way down the mountain. How awful he'd feel once he'd up to go back up the mountain with an empty stomach and a heartache that was already starting to form. As if Mother Miranda's voice wasn't enough to put him on edge but every time Alcina or Angie opened their mouths, a thumping pain in his temples would remind him that the meeting was far from over. "Heisenberg, are you listening at all?" Her strict voice pulled him from his thoughts and he blinked. He stared at her for a moment before processing that he must've looked questionable while simply staring at her.

"My apologies.. I didn't get much sleep last night.." Was all he said. His big, big sister eyed him carefully.

"Anyone could have figured that out. You're practically dozing off over there." She informed, crossing a leg over the other and resting her hands in her lap. "Do you not set a sleep schedule for yourself?"