Cold (A happier Headcannon)

Alcina Dimitrescu

- She of course, doesn't get sick— however, you do. She knows when you're sick too. Your voice changes and you look ever so flushed in the face. She had three daughters so of course she knows a cold when she sees it. She is quick to pull you from whatever you're doing and have you stay in bed as she tends to you.

- You're stubborn at first, feeling just 'fine' as you had told her. However as the day goes by, you had already gone through a box of tissues and your nose rubbed raw. Alcina sends for The Duke, who is more than delighted to help you. He makes a tremendous stew that you'd like to have outside of being sick. It help your throat and clear up your head.

- You feel babied by Alcina but you don't complain. She shows you tons of attention and affection, going as far as to stay by your bedside until you feel well enough to walk again. You, of course, we're so sick that you couldn't stand on your own but you did get dizzy if you moved too quickly. Alcina loved to take care fo you and you could tell that perhaps she was enjoying it a little too much. After all, it was just a cold but then again, maybe she liked feeling important to you. Like you relied on her. It was cute, you thought.

"You broke your fever but I highly suggest you stay in bed until you get rid of that cough." She states, feeling your forehead. You wave her hand away and sigh.

"I'm feeling fine, Alcina. It's just a cold and not even a bad one.I bet by tomorrow I'll be well enough to go to the village."

"You will do no such thing. It'd be a foolish mistake to go back out in this weather while still recovering." She puts a hand on her hip and gazes down at you disapprovingly. "It'd be like reopening a wound you'd just stitched up. Do you really want to go through this all over again?"

"You seem to like taking care fo me." You tease, causing her to be taken a back. You didn't know she could brush, being how pale she was. "Perhaps I like you taking care of me.."

"Even ill you have charm. Dare I say you never falter?" She asks, wetting a rag and dabbing your forehead with it.

"So you find me charming, even like this?"

"My dear, you were anything but charming... I simply took pity on you." You know she's lying. She doesn't seem to go with it as if it's the truth either, leading you to believe that she wanted to you to know she was lying.

"Then keep pitying me, My Love." You say drastically as you fall back onto the bed. "I think I shall perish if I don't have your loving embrace." You say, tapping your forehead and egging her to give you a kiss on the head as she did multiple times to check your temperature. "I think my fever is coming back."

"Oh, you are such a Prima Donna. Do you know that?"

- You didn't care how dramatic you sounded, as long as she kept those kisses coming, you were enjoying your little cold.

Karl Heisenberg

- The moment he hears you sniffle, he's on it. The man doesn't really get sick, thanks to his Cadou— but he knows you are still able to get sick, which makes him cautious about the factory when you're over. You could get tetanus or something worse. He knows his factory isn't the cleanest, meaning you could get an infection if not careful... however, even as something as a simple cold made the man worry.

- You are confine to bed once he learns you have a fever, even if it only just barely. He makes sure you have plenty of blankets and water— basically the man is acting as if you're dying. He stays by your bedside, putting all work aside until you're better. He knows he wont get sick so he lays in bed with you and holds you while you sleep. Though sometimes in heat flashes, you push him off and tell him that its too hot for cuddling.

- Even after you get better, a simple sneeze will make the man think that you've gotten sick again and everything starts all over again. Heavy medication, hydration, blankets— the whole nine yards. You are so precious to him that even a simple cold will flip his world upside down and he NEEDS to know that you're okay.

"Karl..." You call, your voice horse by all the coughing you've done. You sounded weaker than you wanted to, which makes Karl rush to your side.

"What's wrong? Do you need water? Another blanket? Medicine? I can call for The Duke. He can be here in a split second. What ever you need, doll. I got it." He wraps an arm around you as if to warm you up but you're quick to push him away and stand.

"I have plenty, thank you. I just need to use the restroom-"

"At least take a blanket with you in case you get cold."

"I'll be okay. The bathroom is literally right there.." You pointed to the bathroom door but Karl insisted that he go with you. "Relax. I don't even have a fever anymore." You reassure him before heading to the restroom. After taking care of your business, Karl is by your side at an instant with a blanket. He wraps it around you and you huff as you already are far too warm for comfort. "Karl, please..."

"You need to stay warm. I can't risk your cold getting worse." You give up when he's wrapped himself around you. You know no matter what you saw, he's going to be persistent on taking care of you. You don't complain that he cares so much about you— but it'd be nice to have some sort of privacy.

"Maybe when I take a bath tonight, I can take it alone?"

"Absolutely not."

- You love the guy but god damn does he get clingy sometimes.