His To Claim (Lycan!Karl Heisenberg)

"Mother Miranda Has Forsaken Us!"

"Mother Miranda, Forgive Us!"

"Oh God, The Beasts Are Coming! Run!"

The sounds of monstrous creatures and villagers screaming echoed through the crowded streets. The village that rested in the mountains had once been a peaceful place— now in ruins. Villagers ran to safety from the viscous beasts that pillaged upon them.  Some were not so lucky to escape the monstrosities that were called lycans and for that they were torn to shreds and sprawled out on the streets. There was so much blood that it began to stream down the slop of the streets and puddled. Familiar faces of friends and even family were hardly recognized by those lycans who seemed to attack out of nowhere.

The lycans were under the lord Karl Heisenberg's control— though the word control was used lightly. The creatures were experiments that had gone horribly wrong and thus were thrown to him for his own usage, whatever that might be. Normally the lycans roamed near the property of the factory Heisenberg owned and would stay clear of the village. Now, all of a sudden they knocked down the walls of security the village had and began to attack and slaughter people. No one knew what the cause was or why they were doing this. All they knew was that the horrible creatures had gotten into the village and had a thirst for blood. A rage that seemed to never have an end.

"Father! Elena! Where Are You!"

A young woman cried out, holding the skirt of her dress as she ran through the dark and narrow spaces of an unknown building. She didn't recognize the place and could see about a few feet in front of her. She called out to her family, which had no answer for there were elsewhere. She had gotten separated from her father and younger sister, who were held up safely in Luiza's secured home. She had gotten separated when a lycan had crossed their path, causing Leonardo and Elena Lupu to go in one direction and her in the other. Unable to find her family, she ventured into an abandoned church that hadn't been used for quite some time. Finding herself trapped as the lycans sniffed her out and tried to claw their way into the chapel, she had no choice but to go further into the building. Now, she was venturing into what felt like catacombs under the village— dimly lit by old mining lights that looked like they could have gone out in any moment. The floor was shattered beneath her, dirt and broken tile as if this use to be some sort of passage way. She could still hear the chaos from above. She could hear screaming. She could hear the lycans' roaring and sneering. She could still smell the burning bodies and smoke when a fire had started from one house. The fire had spread to other homes when she was last on the surface. Now, she wasn't sure how far it might've spread.

"God save them all." The young woman muttered, leaning herself against one of the walls. She swore she had been running for hours. Her feet hurt and her throat burned for a drink. She missed her family. She missed the safety of her home, now torn in and broken into. "God save me.." She wanted to cry but she was exhausted. She simply wanted to find a safe way to Luiza's house where she was sure her family was now. That was where they had planned to go before they got separated. There, they knew they'd be safe. And then the lycan happened. "Dammit!" She cried out, slamming the side of her fist into the wall out of frustration. She should be there now instead of being lost in this underground maze. She had no way of knowing where she was or how to get out. What she got stuck down there? She'd surly starve if she was truly alone down here. "Help! Is There Anyone Out There!" In an act of desperation, she screamed. She prayed that someone, anyone was near by who could help her. As expected, she got no response.

That's it, I'm going to die down here. I'm going to rot down here and no one will ever find me.

"You seemed to have gotten yourself lost, little lamb."