Chapter 1

I'm turned around and pinned on the door as soon as I close it. A set of lips crash into mine, drowning my gasp at the sudden action. I feel him smile against my lips and he quickly slips his tongue into my mouth.

'He's enjoying my shock way too much!' I think.

When we're out of air, he, finally, breaks the kiss and looks at me with a small smirk playing on his lips.

"What took you so long to get here?" He asks, as his lips makes their way to my neck.

Namjoon and I live about 10 mins away from each other.

"Argh!" I let out a frustrated cry. "Let me answer & then you can continue to devour me."

I feel his chuckle on my neck. He pulls back, takes my hand in his hand & leads me to his bed. We sit on his bed. I take a proper look at his face. He smirks at me when he finds me looking at him.

"Tell me." He looks at me, expectantly. He looks calm but desire swims in his eyes.

The way he looks at me, makes me squirm and I shift a little on the bed. "I left as soon as we spoke but I ran into some people I know. We talked and I sort of lost track of time. Mian!"

"But you know I don't like to be kept waiting." He tells me seriously.

I sigh. "Joonie, sometimes, it's not in my hands. People get held up sometimes.
It's not like I did it on purpose."

He  closes the distance in between us and smiles at me. "I know." He kisses me hungrily.

This time, I'm ready for his attack. The way his lips feel against mine almost drive me to the point of insanity. I climb up on to his lap to close the distance in between us even more. My hands travel across his body. He starts to undress me while still holding the kiss. I decide to undress him, as well. Within minutes we are naked and groping each other. He gently pushes me down on the bed and gets on top of me.

"I'm sorry but foreplay will have to be cut short today. I'm too horny to hold on that long." He informs me.

I just nod at his reason, too horny to comprehend much myself, anyways. He quickly takes out a condom from the bed side table, puts it on and gets back to me.

"Ready?" He asks me in a low, seductive voice.

"Nae."

He pushes in quickly. I let out a moan. "Joonie-ah!"

"Yes baby, say my name!" He tells me, happily.

He starts at a pace that is neither slow nor fast. It's always this 'in-between-frustrating' pace that frustrates me. I know, he does it to tease me. He likes to hear me beg for it.'Sadistic as hell!' I think.

"Namjoon, faster, please!" I beg.

He smirks and goes faster. He bends down to kiss me, I wrap my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. He kisses and bites my neck.

"Joon...you...know...the rules...no...visible...marks." I remind him.

He groans into my neck. He kisses me again & kneads my breasts hard. "Hopes, you're so tight!"

Hopes is his nickname for me.

His words make me shiver and I feel a familiar feeling building inside of me.

"Namjoon-ah! I'm close!" I moan.

"Me too, baby!"

"I want to come."

"Come for me, baby! Do it!"

As soon as he says the words, I lose all control and release myself. He pumps into me a few more times to reach his own climax. We ride out the high of pleasure while kissing each other passionately. He gets off of me and lies down next to me. He takes off the condom and throws it into the dustbin. We slowly come down from our high.

When my breathing is normal again, I get up, go to his bathroom to clean myself. I start looking for my underwear after I wipe myself.

"What are you doing?" He asks me curiously.

"I'm looking for my underwear, I'll get dressed and get going."

"Come back to bed, Hope."

I look at him questioningly. "Round 2?"

He chuckles. "No, just stay with me on bed for a while."

My eyes bug out. "You don't like cuddling and stuff." I tell him with a straight face though my heart pounds like crazy.

"Well, if I don't give you what you want once in a while, then you won't have sex with me." He tells me, jokingly.

I still look at him doubtfully, narrowing my eyes at him.

He sighs heavily. "Look, do you want it or no?"

I still don't move because of the shock. 'He wants to give me what I want, does this mean that he is, finally, beginning to have some real feelings for me?' I ask myself, giddily.

"If you don't get in here in the next three seconds, I'm gonna withdraw my offer and never offer again." He warns me.

I jump on to the bed and he laughs at my eagerness. When I'm close enough, he puts his arms around me and pulls me closer. We stay in silence. I don't break the silence because it feels precious to me. But I have a lot of questions wandering in my head. 'If only my brain could be silent for a short while!' I sigh

"You don't have to doubt everything." He says.

"Why are we doing this?"

He huffs. "My bad! Let's stop."

I hold him tighter. "A few more minutes."

"Why do you complain?" He smiles at me and places a chaste kiss on my head. "Excited about moving?"

"Yes!"

Namjoon, our friends and I got into the business school in Seoul we applied to. We all just finished grad school. Since the college has co-ed dorms, we even got dorms close to each other. Namjoon and I have been friends since middle school. We met Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jeongguk in high school. We all have been friends since then. I have always been a tomboy so the girls around me, found me too weird to be friends with. Namjoon is my best friend though I'm close to all of them.

Things changed slightly about two and a half years ago.