Chapter 12

'The whole weekend we spent time doing things we normally do – hangout together, hangout with the rest of the guys, do our assignments, some study sessions and, of course, our part-time jobs as well.'

'The boys all gave Joonie death glares when he told them that he is still figuring out his feelings for me. Yoongi and Kookie almost hit him. The rest of the guys and I stopped them. I'm grateful, I have these guys as my friends.'

'All in all, the weekend was entertaining after a long time. Saturday night, we all sneaked alcohol to the hostel terrace and we drank under the stars. Joonie stayed close to me the entire night.'

'Maybe because everything is out in the open, I can't help the butterflies in my stomach. Every time, Joonie looks at me or smiles at me or holds my hand or anything he does, reaches the deepest creases of my heart and makes me happy. Honestly, until now I didn't know that I can be this happy.'

'Don't get me wrong, I'm a decently happy person but being so happy that there's no sadness in sight is something, I've not experienced till now. Bliss – that's what this is called.'

I look at Namjoon, who is sitting next to me, and smile, absent mindedly.

"Eww...Hope don't do the 'love-struck' look while we're having breakfast!" Yoongi looks disgusted.

I narrow my eyes at him.

"Jealous?" Namjoon teases him.

"Shut up, coward!" He retorts.

I chuckle at his response.

"I'm not a coward."

"Debatable but okay!" Seokjin chimes in.

Namjoon sighs.

"Don't be hard on him. It's not easy to understand our feelings. People take time. It took me a long while to, finally, accept that I have feelings for him."

"Aish! You're such a lucky man! You better treat her well." Hoseok tells him.

"Or else my fist will say hello to your face." Jeongguk shows him his fist.

"Give him a break. This is an unprecedented situation. Joon just needs time." Jimin sides with Namjoon.

"Don't pressurise him.This is not just about Hope but also about Namjoonie. It's better to think about this and make the right choice than just doing this on an impulse." Taehyung explains seriously.

We all look at Taehyung in surprise.

"Gomawoyo, Tae!" Namjoon says.

"Tae, are you alright?" I ask him.

"Of course! What'll happen to me?" He squeezes my hand for reassurance.

Namjoon looks somewhere and I follow his line of sight. Yoonah just entered the cafeteria. I get nervous and look back at him. He looks at me and smiles, reassuringly.

"I have to talk to her. I should apologise. Everything happened so abruptly, on Friday. I have to apologise to her."

I nod and smile back at him.

"I'll be right back." He rubs my back, gently and gets up from his seat.

"What do you think is going to happen now?" Hoseok asks, seriously.

"I bet 1,000 wons that he'll get humiliated." Yoongi says.

My mouth drops in shock.

"You have to be specific about the form of humiliation." Seokjin tells him.