Chapter 3

'The truth is ever since Namjoon made his 'birthday request', I couldn't stop thinking about it. I wanted to do it with him too. But my reasons for wanting it and his reasons for wanting it were completely different.'

'It's absolutely difficult not to think about it. That's why I asked Namjoon to stay away from me, for a while. So, I could get a hold of myself and not give into him.'

'On his birthday, though, I slipped. I kissed him. I KISSED HIM! I cannot believe I did that. But then it was only a matter of time before I lost control on my feelings and actions.'

'The problem actually started after the kiss. It got really really awkward. What are you supposed to do after kissing? If we were not able to look at each other after his birthday request, now, it is another level of awkwardness.'

'Once we were over the fact that we kissed, the atmosphere got tense. Neither of us knew what to do next. So, we just went back our homes without saying much to each other.'

'Namjoon texted me a few minutes back, telling me that he's coming over to talk to me.'

'Gosh! I'm so nervous! What will he say?'

My musings are interrupted by a knock on the door. Namjoon opens the door and looks at me for a few seconds without saying anything. He comes in and closes the door behind him.

"Your mom let me in." He lets me know.

I only nod, not knowing what to say to him. I sit up on the bed. He sits down, cautiously, at the corner of my bed. I look anywhere but at him. He is just as nervous as I am.

Silence follows...

"I'm really sorry, Joonie!" I say, quickly, because the silence is too much to bear.

"No need to be sorry. I, quite, liked it." He smirks at me.

I'm stunned by his candid confession but it's the truth. 'The kiss was damn good!' "I liked it too!" I blush.

"I want to do it again." He tells me point blank.

I'm shocked but also not shocked at the same time. 'How is that even possible?' "I do too."

He smiles and closes the distance in between us. "I had a feeling you'd agree."

He kisses me without giving me a chance to reply. I kiss him back. I wrap both my hands around his neck, almost pulling him closer. He wraps a hand around my waist and the other is on the bed to balance himself.

We fall flat on the bed. The fall breaks our kiss. We chuckle at each other. He places a small chaste kiss on my lips and gets up. He makes me sit along with him.

"As much as I like this, I'm getting mixed signals from you." He tells me.

"I think, I'm okay with making out with you. I'm not yet ready for sex." I tell him, honestly. "I'm not dating anyone, right now, so, this is okay."

"Oh! So, if you begin to date someone, you'll dump me?" He asks me, playfully.

'What if you're the someone I end up dating?'  "Obviously!" I tell him, cheerfully.

He contemplates on my words. "Hmmm... I'll have to find someone else then and faster than you."

I smack his arm. "Yah! This is not a competition!"

"Arasso! Arasso! Do you think we should have rules for this?"

"What sort of rules are we talking about?"