Chapter 4

About two months after Namjoon stayed at my home.

Namjoon and I are walking back home from Seokjin's home after an X-Men movie marathon.

"You want to come over to my place?" Namjoon asks.

I check the time on my phone and shrug. "Sure! My parents are out on a date, anyways. I can be a bit more late." I smile, sinisterly, at him.

He chuckles. "My parents are out too."

"Ahhh... You're tricking me into coming to your 'empty' home." I tease him.

He smiles cutely at me. "It's not a trick if you want to come to my home."

"True! You're lucky, I'm willing to be tricked." As soon as the words leave my mouth, I realise how true those words are. 'But he's not tricking me, though. I'm tricking my own self.'

He chuckles, puts his arm around my shoulders and we walk towards his home.

                               *******

As soon as we reach his home, Namjoon takes me to his bedroom.

"Looks like someone is damn eager." I tease him.

"You have no idea." He kisses me, roughly.

"I want to do it." He looks at me like he asking me for my permission.

I meet his eyes, checking if he really means it. I don't want it to end like the last time.

"What is it about X-Men that got you all hot and bothered?" I joke to diffuse the tension.

He looks at me with a deadpan expression. "Now's not the time for jokes."

I only nod at him.

He takes one serious look at me and then dives in for a kiss.

He pins me on the wall, holds my hands above my head with his hand. His other handholds my waist tightly. He grinds against me, making me moan, loudly.

"Joonie...! Re...lease my hands...! I want... to touch... you."

He lets go off my hands and I, immediately, wrap them around his neck to deepen the kiss. He presses one of my breasts with one hand and the other trails along the waistband of my pants. I run my hand in his hair. I tug on his hair, a little. I let my other hand go down to feel his erection. Namjoon moans into my mouth as soon as I hold his penis and press it. Feeling his moan in my mouth, sends shivers down my spine and I continue to play with him. He releases our kiss and rests his forehead against mine, enjoying what I'm doing to him. He breathes heavily. Seeing him with his eyes closed, breathing heavily, shifts something inside of me. I change our positions, pinning him on the wall. I release my hold on him and watch his facial expressions change in seconds. I watch him, teasingly.

"Now is not the time to tease me." He tells me in a low threatening tone.

I smirk, playfully and kiss him. "Don't be impatient, babe!"

He holds my little girl and rubs her. He moves his fingers in circles over my pants. I moan at the sudden pleasure.

"More,Joonie!" I beg.

He takes his hand off of my little girl and watches me with a smirk.

"Why'd you do that?" I complain.

"Don't be impatient, babe!" He smirks.

I run my tongue over my teeth at his response. "Fine, you made your point." I get closer to him, "But here's the thing, Namjoon. I am a bit impatient, right now." I whisper in his ear and take my top off and throw it on the floor. I kiss him and take off his t-shirt.