18: 𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 ✦

Smut in basically this whole chapter :)

I pat around the bed, feeling for Alek, except all I feel is pillows and the bedsheets. I groan as I open my eyes and sit up, looking around the room.

"Alek," my voice comes out quiet and scratchy. I clear my throat and call his name again.

"Yes darling?," Aleks voice comes from my closet.

"Wh-what are you doing?," I question. Stepping out of my bed, I stretch my arms and let out a yawn. I enter the closet, seeing him close my dresser drawer back. 

"Well, I was trying to find an outfit for you," He mutters, shyly.

His cheeks turn a slight pink, eyes lowered to the ground. "Y-you're so adorable," I say.

I step closer to him, taking his hand in mine and gazing up at him. "I'm not adorable, Elvi," he grumbles quietly.

I stand on my tippy toes, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Yes, you are."

He shakes his head at me, I nod mine. A warm smile takes over his face.

"Come on, we're taking a shower together," he says. I let him walk me to the bathroom, but then I remember that you have to shower naked and try to leave.

Alek stops me though. "What's wrong baby? I won't look if you don't want me to," he assures.

"O-okay," I stutter out in reply.

He gives me a little kiss, then starts taking his clothes off. I just watch him, my head tilted slightly to the side, enjoying the amazing view.

He chuckles at me when he sees my state. Once he's only left in his boxers, he pulls me closer to him.

"Arms up, little one." I put my arms up, him sliding my shirt over my head and off.

He squats down, sliding my pants down my legs slowly. He teasingly runs his fingers down my thighs, instantly making me wet.

He smirks at me, obviously knowing the reaction I'm having. Meanie head.

"Take the rest off and then get in the shower," he demands. I watch as he walks to the shower and starts the water.

Only when he's by the sink, pulling his rings and necklaces off, do I strip out of my underwear and bra and rush to the shower.

I open the glass door, stepping into the shower. I stand in front of Elvi and block the water.

(ignore last time when I said shower curtain. I don't know what I was thinking, they're literally so rich. *eyeroll emoji*)

I smirk down at her when I see her all flustered. She keeps her eyes on my chest, not looking anywhere else. 

"You can look, darling. It's all yours," I inform. Her eyes slowly lower, taking in all my tattoos and hidden scars that can only be seen close up. 

Her eyes then come up to look in mine. Her eyes swarm with different emotions, like she's having an internal battle with herself. 

"What is it, love?"

"U-um, y-you can look," she whispers, barely heard over the running water. 

I look at her to make sure she really wants me to. "Are you sure, Elvi? I don't want you to feel like I need to look."

"I d-don't feel l-like that. I-I want you to," she says, nodding her head.

I smile at her, slowly bringing my eyes to her body. She begins to squirm under my gaze and squeezes her legs together. My smile turns into a smirk.

"Do you want me to touch you, little girl?," I question, humor dripping from my words. 

She nods her head. "P-please, daddy," she whines. 

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yes. Please, please, p-please," she pleads. 

I chuckle at her. Wrapping my hand around her throat, I hold her against the shower wall. 

Smashing my lips to hers, I kiss her like I haven't in years. She moans into the kiss, making me more hard then I already was. 

I break away from her mouth, moving kisses down her neck and collar bone. "Remember to be a good girl and stay quiet, okay?"

She nods in response, throwing her head back as I slide my tongue between her breasts. 

I slide one of my hands down her stomach, until I reach her pussy. My other hand squeezes one boob, my mouth giving teasing kisses to the other. 

My fingers tease her clit, loving the way she quietly whimpers. "D-daddy, please," she begs. 

I start to kiss back up her neck. "What baby? I'm not even doing anything," I tease. 

I slide two fingers into her dripping hole, sliding them in and out. "No cumming until I say so, love."

(I sat here for a good minute trying to decide if it 'coming' or 'cumming') 

"Yes, d-daddy," she responds. 

I began to pump my fingers faster, rubbing her clit with my thumb. Her hand grabs my arm, holding it tightly. 

"Such a good slut, hm?" 

I kiss her again, this one just as fast and hunger filled. Her legs begin to shake and she whimpers more as her release builds up. "Just a little longer, baby. You're doing so good."

"P-please, daddy. Please," she begs. 

My hand goes back to tease her hard nipples. "Cum, darling."

She moans quietly as she lets go and the wetness slides down her thighs, her legs shaking more. My arm wraps around her waist before she falls. 

I sit her down on the little seat, washing my hands off and grabbing a loofa to wash her. 

I turn back around, looking at the mess I made again. "Such a pretty little girl, huh?," I softly say to the angel. 

"N-not as pretty as y-you," she says back, a grin on her lips. 

I chuckle at her cuteness. "I love you, Elvi," I confess to her again. 

"I love you, Aleksander."

Her small hand come up to rub my cheek, making butterflies form in my stomach. I really do love her.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1003

(*´﹃`*)

Iᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴇᴀʀʟɪᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴀs ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟᴀᴢʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀs sᴛʀᴇssɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ.

Iᴍ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴍᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴏ, ɢᴏ ᴍᴇ!!

...

Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ 10.5ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs ♡ I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ/ᴅᴀʏ !

5ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs ♡ I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ/ᴅᴀʏ !