j u n p e i

-- KEEP IN MIND GOJO,GETO AND NANAMI ARE AGED DOWN IN THIS STORY

Being new at a school was something that Y/n now thoroughly hated with a passion. All attention seemed to be focused her since the first day and had immediately been swarmed with people constantly asking about her hometown which was just a normal town.

"Hey L/n!" Called a rather loud group of girls, y/n turned her head to the annoying group with a believable smile on her features.

"Hey! How could I help you?"

"Wanna come with us to the mall?"

Y/n groaned internally. Please just leave me alone. They were known for being horrible to others, and the fact they were laughing amongst each other proved, they were probably doing it as a joke.

"No, thanks, I'm busy, sorry!" She said gritting her teeth, the girl nodded and turned back to her group of friends, rolling her eyes, god did she already hate this school. She carried on walking down the corridor when she heard a loud shouting coming from a classroom, it had the door shut. Not suspicious at all.

"I guess we will have to teach you a lesson Yoshino." The muffled voice of someone said, it took y/n a few seconds to realize what was going on and she wasn't in the room. She looked to a teacher nearby who seemed to be blatantly ignoring what was happening.

"Hey!" She shouted as she slid the door open, "What're you-"

Her gaze hardened.

"Get out." Someone from the group of bullies told her.

"No."

"I said get-"

A tall boy with a smile on his face stood to the front of the group, "It's okay! I think we're all done now." He waved a dvd in his hands. "I'll keep this Yoshino!"

"Give it back to him."

Junpei was stunned. This girl was new and was standing up to people who were feared by everyone in the school, why was she doing this?

"No I don't think I will." To his surprise she smiled.

"Guess I'm taking it then." With almost inhuman speed she swept past them, Ito thought that she had missed the dvd and laughed but when he looked in his hand it was no longer there and in the clutches of the girl, he couldn't do anything now. Especially due to the crowd outside the door.

"Lets go." Ito spat as he walked away with his followers, Y/n shut the door behind them to shield Junpei from the prying eyes.

"W-Why?" Junpei croaked, his eyes looking up to her.

"Why not? I couldn't just walk by."

---

Junpei spent the next days pondering why she had helped him, never had he saw and felt such kindness from someone, let alone someone he did not know. He was immensely grateful though. The next few days they didn't talk to each other, Junpei suspected that she didn't want to talk to him and Y/n thought Junpei was just too embarrassed to talk to her.

"Hey, L/n!" A boy from her homeroom caught up to her as she walked down the stairs, her crimson eyes turned to him.

"Hey. . . Tadashi Ikari right?"

()

The boy nodded, he was quite surprised she even remembered his name.

"Yeah! Er- I just wanted to say, what you did back for Yoshino was pretty cool!"

"Thanks, it's someone everyone would do though, isnt it?"

He frowned, "Well, no not really."

"What do you mean??"

"Well Ito, he's kinda like the ruler of the school. . . he even controls the teachers, you know how?"

She shook her head and he made the gesture where you pretend to throw money.

"Oh." She chuckled, he looked quite funny as he did that, so Ito was a rich boy who thought he ruled the school ,huh?

"He was totally looking!"

"No I wasn't!" A familiar voice shouted, Y/n and Tadashi looked at each other.

"So you're saying she's lying?"

"I guess I'll see you soon Ikari."

He nodded and turned the other way, he hated himself for doing so but he could risk standing up to them. His life would probably turn into a living hell.

Y/n ran outside where Junpei was slouched against the fence with four people around him, one a woman. He looked worse then she had last seen him.

"Hey!"

With a look in her eyes the woman started to quiver as her eyes widened in shock. She pointed a shaky finger to her before turning on her heel and running away.

"Why'd she do that for?" One of the bullies questioned whilst the others shrugged, if they were honest they were all scared of her right now but still stood between her and Junpei. In a room to their left though was a overweight man, he was a teacher who must've watched and not done anything.

"Move out the way."

"We've had enough of you interrupting."

They made their way towards her and cracked their knuckles in sync.

"Y-Y/n g-go!"

Punches started to fly at her left and right but she dodged every single one easily, crouching low to the ground she swung her leg into one of their legs, a sickening crack came from his leg and he screamed.

The other bullies shouted and fled immediately, Y/n noticed the fat teacher from earlier had gone from the room.

"L/n!" She met the eyes of the headteacher who's face sunk, "What have you done. . . "