c u r s e s

She hadn't seen Itadori since that haunting day, he had been stopped by a black-haired boy who she had completely ignored accidently as she headed home that day. Junpei was also distraught when he heard the news, Y/n and Hiroshi had been the only ones to show him kindness and in a few days one had been taken away.

The damn cruel world.

He became more clingy toward Y/n but she didn't mind, he would even consider her his friend. He hadn't had a friend like Y/n ever, he was forever grateful that she had the guts to stand up for him. Y/n had gotten a new job at a bakery considering her mother for sure wasn't going to help out.

"Yo Nanami!" She greeted a regular customer, "Ichika! Can you make Nanami's order?"

The girls head peeped around the corner with a smile on her face, "Hello Nanami! It's nice to see you!"

She went back behind the back to make his order, "How's it been Nanami? Still a salaryman?"

Nanami had a stoic look on his face but really he enjoyed coming to this shop, he was always greeted by Ichika and Y/n. "It's been mediocre, yes I'm still a salaryman."

"Ah~  Nanami, don't over work yourself okay!"

"Sure."

Ichika came from the back with the order, Y/n immediately looked at the small creature on her shoulder as she stretched her arm, she always saw things like this now, sometimes she'd get a feeling that they were in buildings she hadn't even been in yet.

"Sorry for the wait Nana!"

Y/n raised a simple eyebrow as she watched the two, mostly she was watching the creature though. This wasn't unnoticed by Nanami, Nanami also couldn't help think he recognized those crimson eyes somewhere. Ichika talked about how she was finding it hard to sleep and had a weight on her shoulders. The shoulders that the creature sat on.

"Could you step forward a second?"

Ichika did as he said and he simply sliced off the creatures head with his own hand. He could see them too, someone could see them. She wasn't crazy.

"Please excuse me." Nanami left the shop, the two girls shared a glance before running after him.

"Wait!" Ichika called out, "Thank you!"

Y/n chased after Nanami, "Hey Nanami!"  The man turned around, "Am I crazy? What are they?"

His eyes widened slightly, she didn't know what she was?

"A curse." He called Gojo Satoru and left her behind.

"Gojo. I think you should check out something,"

---

The next few hours were pretty uneventful until a funny looking man came inside, he had a blindfold, was very tall and had white hair. 

"Hello how can I help you?" She greeted, the man stopped for a second as he turned his head toward her.

"Hello! Can I get a Anpan?" Y/n didn't need to look to know that they had ran out.

"Yeah, It's gonna take a while to make though, if you don't mind?"

"It's okay! I'll wait."

Y/n went to the back, asked Ichika to made a Anpan and returned to the front.

"So! Do you know what a Jujutsu sorcerer is by any chance?"

She scrunched up her face, "A what?"

"Jujutsu sorcerer."

"Sir. . . are you okay? Do you need a ambulance? I just work in a bakery. . ."

He chuckled and scratched his neck, "Guess not. . .how about a curse?"

"Why? I mean someone told me a bit about them but I don't know if he was crazy or not."

"He wasn't crazy~"

And so in a few minutes he explained the basics, what if he was lying?

What if she knew who she was? Gojo was unsure of if it was her or not. He'd have to see.

Ichika brought out the Anpan and handed it to Y/n who thanked her, she handed the food to the male, she frowned. It was a big risk but she felt as if he could be trusted, he had a aura about him, besides, other people could see these curses too. She had to find out.

"Could you tell me more? I haven't taken my break yet. . ."

"Of course!"

---

The man who she now knew as Gojo told her all about curses, jujutsu sorcerers (Nanami was previously a sorcerer) and much more. Y/n ended up not finishing her shift due to how intent she was, along the way they even saw some curses which Gojo killed so that proved he could see them and get rid of them, it was all so sudden though.

"What do I do then? I can see them but what can I do with that?"

"Well-" He looked at a school to the right of them which had a large bulky creature on the top, "Is that a curse?"

(RN: i know the timeline is kinda messed up but lets just imagine that this is the order it is in, pretend its all happening in the space of a few weeks, thx lol.)

"Awe darn, I thought this would be a peaceful night. Wanna come?"

She didn't know why but she burst out with, "Yeah, sure."

He grabbed her wrist and in a second they had appeared on the roof. The curse was on the floor in cut up pieces and a boy who she felt like she remembered stood in front of the dead curse.

"What's the situation" Gojo asked, the pink haired boy and the h/c girl were desperately trying to figure out who each other were from the distance they were at.

Gojo pulled out his phone and laughed at a roughed up boy on the ground, "Oh, I'm going to love showing this to the second years!"

The boy shielded his face as he looked towards Y/n, "Who's she?"

"This is Y/n L/n."

Megumi sensed incredible cursed energy coming off the girl, now that he thought of it she reminded him of someone he had briefly saw a few weeks ago but couldn't tell due to his slightly blurred vison.

"So, where's the finger at?" Gojo question, the slightly familiar pink haired boy from far away shuffled.

"Uh, I ate it. . ."

Then she realized who it was by his voice, "Itadori? What the hell are you doing here??"

"I thought I recognized you! "

(sorry about the rubbish chapter~)