b i r d s w i t h i n t e n t i o n

Y/n had just finished training for a long seven hours with breaks, unfortunately she had to stop since Gojo himself had told her to. She walked down the corridor with the man silently walking beside her, he really despised having to lie to Y/n. He was already lying too much to her and it was becoming a weight to bear, Gojo looked down to Y/n's solemn face.

"What?" She spoke, she didn't even glance at him, his gaze fixed to the floor. Y/n was surprised, no taunting, cheerful Gojo? She needed that right now. 

Gojo stared at the steadily moving floor, he was being considerate of her feelings, he himself also felt terrible, he couldn't tell her about Yuji. Maybe he could tell her about Sukuna? No. How do you break it to someone that you're the King of Curses daughter?

"Hey, Gojo."

"Yeah?"

Y/n stopped infront of her door, "I think normal Gojo would help me a lot. Just saying, quiet doesn't suit you."

Then she was gone.

And Gojo felt worse.

---

"HEY Y/N-CHAN! COME HERE!" Gojo shouted from a distance with his arm flailing in the air, Y/n lightly smiled, the expression felt foreign on her face, "WAS THAT A SMILE Y/N!? OH IM HONERED~"

"Must've been a trick of your mind Gojo, what'd you want?"

"Well~ I looked through your family records and I found absolutely nothing so far~ But if you could make yourself made happy ect ect and see if any cursed energy behaves different or anything tell moi~ "

"What. How did you even look through? Wait. You know who my parents are don't you."

The atmosphere suddenly became very tense as the teacher scratched his neck, "Do you want the truth?"

She nodded, he sighed, "Yes, I do. Your parents- I can't tell you about them just yet. Anyways~ Maki is going to see what weapon you do the best with~ you don't have to have one though!"

She sighed, annoying Gojo would do nothing for Y/n so she nodded and made her way to where her sensei had told her Maki was, Y/n found her by a large oak tree with her classmates.

"Hello. You're training me, right?"

"Yeah, call me Maki. Call me by my last name and I'm not training you. What's your name?"

https://tenor.com/view/jujutsu-kaisen-jujutsu-kaisen-maki-zenin-gif-19476532

Maki gave off a threating aura but Y/n could tell that she wasn't trying come across as so, just like someone she used to know. Just like Aiko. 

"Y/n, L/n. Can we train?"

Maki squinted her eyes before standing up from her friends, "You better not be picky L/n. Go down to the field, I'll bring some things down."

Y/n did as told, travelling to the field she felt a uneasy presence nearby, she couldn't tell exactly were from but it was somewhere in the bushes, she stopped abruptly turning her head to the nearby cluster of bushes . Out from the bushed came a medium sized bird, she couldn't help notice its slight disfiguration though.

The crow sized bird was a light grey colour with one eye a deep blue and the other a dull grey faint stiches lined the unknown birds face, maybe it had once been rescued? She smiled faintly, something made her feel warm about seeing the perky, playful animal.

"Can you pet birds?" She thought out loud as she crouched down, to her surprise, the bird hopped right under her hand, he hand now rested on the birds head. "Somethings wrong."

RN: SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER AND NO GIF OR SONG, I HAVEN'T GOT A CHAPTER OUT IN A WHILE SO I RELEASED THIS, SCHOOL IS GETTING IN THE WAY <3