t h e p l a n

"We're starting in one minute." Gojo's voice rang through the forest.  "We'll hear a few supportive words from Iori Utahime-sensei first though!"

"Um.. Some injures will be unavoidable but... uh- help....help each- each other out? I guess?"

"That's it from Utahime-sensei, wasn't so supportive but whatever." Y/n could literally hear the eyeroll.

"Gojo! You little b-"

"Seriously going to swear infront of students? Unacceptable. Anyways~ let the sister school exchange event begin!"

Immediately they all set off, divine dog leading the way. To be honest running with these was a slow pace but Y/n kept it to herself.

"The cursed spirit that we're aiming for isn't going to stay still, but its safe to say it around the halfway point of us schools." Y/n said as she slowed down to stay in time with the rest of them. "We agreed on the squads already then we're counting on you Itadori."

"You got it!"

A small spider curse dropped down from a tree, Maki decided she'd go for it. Suddenly something felt very off.

"Maki, stop!"

Todo came into view obliterating the curse in one punch, with a crazy look in his eyes he grinned wickedly. "You're all here! Come at me all together!"

It was working.

Itadori grabbed Todo's head midair smashing it onto his knee whilst the others ran around, Maki and Fushiguro went in one direction, Kugisake and Panda in another whilst Y/n and Toge went in another.

"Woah. He was here fast."

"Salmon."

Y/n and Toge were two of the most valuable team members, Toge being able to command anyone to do anything and Y/n being insanely strong and fast. The reason she didn't face Todo is because she was, they said it kindly, but more important then Itadori in their plan.

They were not interrupted for quite a while until everyone from the Kyoto except started to surround them from out of nowhere. The only free way to escape was the way back, so Toge and Y/n took it, Mai continued to fire bullets right behind her, Toge was much slower then Y/n and was getting caught up to by the Kyoto students.

"Really sorry Toge, this might be embarrassing." Making a U-turn Y/n swept Inumaki over her shoulder and ran her full speed, It was if the world was moving in supersonic speed for Inumaki, he would try focus on one tree or plant but it would disappear as soon as he could set his eyes on it.

He was also very embarrassed.

He was gently put down by Y/n in a very covered bit of the forest. She knew that everyone had their phones on them right now as to send any urgent texts.

divine dogs therapy: send ur devine dog to find me and Toge

emo: done

---

The two waited for a few minutes as they heard the Kyoto school getting closer before the divine dog sneaked through the trees and bushes before running up to Y/n, Y/n pat the wolf/ dog.

"Look after Toge for me!"

The dog pranced over to Inumaki and sat down next to the cursed speech user, the Kyoto student were getting nearer, she waved goodbye to Inumake and his eyes widened.

"Bonito flakes! Bonito flakes! Bonito flakes!" He whisper shouted, she laughed before running out of the hiding place, the Kyoto student who was scouting from the sky pointed her out to the others who began to chase her.

"So what's with you all coming after me? Also what's with you all trying to get me to go back to Todo?"

"Heyy, now that I think of it. This is all of you isn't it?" A arrow swept by her head as she leaned her head. In conflict, Y/n was extremely strategic and cunning, not a thing could go unnoticed by her but whilst she was just doing everyday things, she was somewhat of the opposite.

"I guess I'll go where you want me to anyways." Y/n's thinking was if they were all in the same place, everyone else would be safe and could hunt down the cursed spirits in peace. After basically jogging to where they wanted her too she encountered Yuji and Todo.

The Kyoto students surrounded Yuji and herself.

"Oh. I see. You want to kill Yuji, right? What about me?"

"Hey!" Todo roared, "Didn't I say I'd kill you if you interrupted." He clapped once and Yuji had swapped places with him. Was that his cursed Technique? If so, that was very powerful.

"No," Said the boy with his eyes shut and a bow. "You said if we ordered you around-"

"Same thing Kamo! Interrupt and i'll kill you all!"

The boy who was named Noritoshi sighed, "Fine. But kill them both."

"Don't tell me what to do!" 

The Kyoto students were forced to retreat, the voice inside Yuji's head was going crazy at the minute.

"Kid, give me control . Extension."

Forced by the Binding Vow, Yuji's head dipped down. Dark marks appeared on his face and body as his head rose again.

"Looks like," A new, deeper voice spoke to Todo. "I'm going to kill you."