s g

This wasn't normal, this was the deployment of an Innate Domain due to cursed energy Megumi's thoughts were razzing through his mind. Megumi had never seen a Innate Domain so big before.

"You really are reliable Fushiguro!" Y/n praised with a small smile gracing her face, Itadori nodded.

"Thanks to you we'll be able to save everyone we can!" Itadori continued, his smile increasing with every second, Megumi dipped his head down before walking down the corridor.

"Lets keep moving."

Y/n, Itadori and Nobara followed behind the boy, Itadori and Y/n talked about how they were defiantly going to treat Megumi's Demon Dog after this mission, they eventually reached the roof, the first thing she noticed was the dead bodies in the corner, there was a mangled body and a ball of body pieces from several people. Itadori jogged over to the body.

Okazaki Tadashi.

"Let's take this body back."

Y/n sighed, she knew they wouldn't be able to, as much as she wanted to. She walked behind him and place a hand on his crouching figure. "At least we will have a body to take back when we tell his mother."

"You know we can't Itadori. . . we still have to verify two more people. Leave the body behind for now." 

"You are joking!" Itadori stood and turned around, "The door is gone! We won't be able to come back!"

"Look we just have to leave it for now-" She was trying to consider Itadori's feelings while trying to compress her own, she wanted to take him too but she knew they couldn't.

"What do you mean for now!? We can't come back don't you get that?!"

"Yes I do but we have other people to find too!"

"Look Itadori!" Megumi stepped in, "This man killed a little girl as he drove without a license for the second time! What're you going to do when a person you save kills someone in the future!?"

 "Then why'd you save me?!"

The argument ceased as Nobara came in waving her finger around, "What are you all doing! Arguing in a time and place like-" She became panicked as a black hole form beneath her, she fell through it before she had the time to stop it.

"Kugisake!" They all shouted in unison, wasn't Demon Dog supposed to sense curses?

"Wasn't Demon Dog supposed to-"

There on the wall was the bloodied head of the pure, white wolf they had been praising a mere few minuets ago, Y/n wasn't going to lie she got attached to animals very fast so she felt disheartened by this.

"Itadori, L/n! We're going to run and get Kugisaki later-"

Fear and joy surrounded Y/n, a special grade curse stared at the trio. Y/n was the first to act, unsheathing the cleaver and jumping back at the same time as to not get attacked by the curse then Itadori who wasn't fast enough, the curse cleanly sliced his had off.

"Itadori!"

The one armed boy tied the belt that held the sword around his arm stopping blood squirting out of the injury, "Hey Sukuna! If I die you die right? Help me out."

A eye popped out from his cheek, along with his mouth, "Nope! I still have eighteen other fingers out in the world, if you wanna switch go ahead. But first I'll kill that spiky-haired brat, then that woman and they I'll tell-- I'll- finally tell her the truth."

"But if you're too focused on me... your friends will die. You," The crimson eye flicked to her, "Move!"

Just in time she moved to the side, the special grade looked as if it spat out a ball of fire. Why had he warned her? She couldn't think about that now, she had to worry about her friends right now, the ball narrowly missed the two.

"Fushiguro!" The two students chorused, concern written over both their faces.

"Fushiguro, Y/n. Find Kugisake and go! After give me some kind of sign, then I'll release Sukuna. Before you say anything, it's having fun toying with us. I can at least buy us some time."

Y/n's stomach immediately dropped, he was one handed against a special grade! He was going to die! "I'm not leaving you Itadori! You're going to die!"

The brown eyed boy turned to face them both with a soft smile upon his face, "Hey, I promise I won't die. Please."

Megumi grabbed her wrist and dragged her away, she eventually began to run behind him willingly. 

"Demon dogs." Megumi clamped his hands together and a black wolf, similar from the white one appeared.

"Find Kugisake."

"How many wolves do you have?" She questioned as the dog ran ahead.

"They aren't just wolves."

---

Nobara swung her hammer onto her shoulder a bored expression imminent on her face, then she looked upon her last nail and sighed bringing her head to meet with the floating masks above her. "I should've brought more."

---

A curse dangled her by her feet after she used her last nail, she looked around at the mushroom like creatures and the abnormal one holding her before she pointed at it, "I'll remember your face now. I'll curse you."

The curses laughed as the larger curse lowered Nobara closer to it's mouth, there was a loud screech as the curses arm was cut off and Nobara was yanked by a tongue and landed in a frogs mouth, infront of the frog stood Megumi and Y/n.

"We're escaping. Lets go Kugisake, L/n!"

"I hate frogs you know."