r o p p o n g i

Gojo held his breath waiting to reveal where we were going, "Roppongi!" The pink-hair and brown-hair immediately danced around in joy.

"Rop-pon-gi!" They chanted as they carried on prancing around in a circle, Y/n could tell that Gojo was lying and stood next to him and Megumi.

"They're going to be so upset."

---

"You LIED Gojo-sensei! This isn't Roppongi!" Itadori wined as they stood infront of a run down building that emitted cursed energy, Nobara looked incredibly angry as she glared at Gojo.

"You mustn't lie to us countryfolk." She spoke in a deadly calm tone, she didn't get a reply out of Gojo as he went to get something, he had gotten two cleavers and passed them to Y/n and Itadori.

"You two can't quite use jujutsu yet or control your cursed energy, so use this," He got two cleavers and handed them over to them both, "These weapons are imbued with cursed energy so this will work with exorcising curses."

Nobara scoffed and strutted toward the building, Y/n followed after with Itadori.

"Oh, Itadori. Don't let Sukuna out, that would scare off every curse in the vicinity and drag everyone else into it."

Itadori held two thumbs up, "Got it!"

"C'mon Itadori!" Y/n yelled before Nobara could, Itadori sprinted towards her to catch up with her. As soon as they entered the building Itadori started peeking around the corners and pressing his back against the wall as if he was in a movie, Nobara however was the complete opposite and walked through the halls confidently.

Nobara suggested to split up which was a good idea but Itadori objected, Y/n could already sense a argument brewing.

"Curses are dangerous, lets take this seriously."

 Nobara's aura immediately became frustrated, "Nobara hang on-"

Nobara suddenly ran down the stairs, for some reason the h/c girl had already predicted what she was going to go and pushed her outstretched leg away from striking the vessel.

"God girls, you are both pretty, happy? Now let's get going." The other girl looked as if she wanted to strongly object but she didn't and stomped up the stairs, Y/n only traveled up two flights of stairs before finding a curse on the floor.

It had many small eyes that filled nearly all of it's body, "Where....is...mo.m-my?" It said slowly as its large body which resembled a blob came towards her, it could speak? Was that normal?  Y/n ran to the side of the hall, as she reached the curse she turned 30 degrees and ran so that she could see it from the side.

"Where.....is...mo-mo-mo.mmy?" The girl raised the cleaver and held it so it was on the same height as the curses head and began to run a tiny bit faster, the cleaver cleanly sliced off the taking curses head. 

Walking further down the hall she saw there were no more on this floor, it seemed this curse was the dominant one on this floor. She made her way up a floor when she felt the presence of a person, she couldn't pinpoint where they were though.

"Don't leave me here!" Came a small voice from upstairs, Y/n climbed the stairs three at a time as she headed towards the room where she saw Nobara with her hands in the air from outside the door, she felt the presence of a curse, Nobara and someone else.  She couldn't wait out here any longer and so, ran inside.

There was a child being held by the throat by a curse, the curse had its razor sharp blade against the little boys neck.

"Shit." Y/n cursed, surely this curse wouldn't drop this kid for her if it didn't Nobara but the curse stared into Y/n's crimson eyes and screeched a unholy one before dropping the kid, the girl with crimson eyes knew what the curse was going to do already, she grabbed the cleaver and jumped up.

With one swift movement the curses bottom half was cut off but still, it was alive. 

"Y/n pass me that arm!" Y/n threw a arm of the curse to Nobara who grabbed one of her nails, "Straw Doll Technique: Resonance!" She shouted as she hammered a nail into a doll and the arm. Out the window Y/n heard the saddened wail of the curse as it dissolved into thin air.

"Pretty neat Kugisaki."

"We won."

Y/n went to turn to the kid but saw that Itadori was there already, "When did you get here Itadori?"

---

"Tag!" The child from earlier said as he tapped Y/n's shoulder, they were currently taking the previously frightened boy back home. Now he seemed like he had forgotten all about the incident since playing tag and I spy with Y/n the whole way home. 

"Hey Koya! You aren't getting away that easy!" She called out to the boy who was squealing in happiness as he ran away from the girl who was chasing him.

The four people behind just watched as the two joyfully played with each other, "I guess kids are just scared of beautiful women then." Nobara said without thinking, of course Nobara never intended to imply that Y/n wasn't because she was but they all caught on immediately, Itadori spoke out without thinking.

"Eh?? Y/n is beautiful too! Like Jennifer Lawrence!"

Everyone turned to look at the vessel who immediately covered his face, "I mean- I'm not lying am I!? FUSHIGURO I'M NOT LYING AM I?"

"I'm not answering that." The boy said as he walked ahead, Gojo was silently giggling as they dropped the subject and carried on walking, Y/n stopped and placed her hands around her mouth to make her voice louder.

"KOYA'S HOUSE IS JUST ROUND THE CORNER! GOJO YOU COME TOO BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO LOOK WEIRD!"

Looking around Gojo teleported to Y/n and she fell backwards onto the floor, "Jesus Gojo at least give me a warning, God."

The little boy's father was extremely thankful that Koya had been returned safely and bowed to the ground gratefully in tears, it was a truly important moment for Y/n.

Was this what it felt like to help someone in a way some others couldn't.  To save someone's life?

Protect people.

I promise I will. For Dad , Wasuke and Aiko.