t o d o

"Ugh, can't they put in a few more vending machines?" Kugisake complained as she handed one of two cans to Y/n.

"Thanks."

Kugisake nodded as she turned to Fushiguro, "They cant," Fushiguro said, "There are only so many workers that can come in here."

"It's not like we only have one anyways." Y/n spoke as they walked out the hall and to attend to their errand run, they were stopped by a girl who looked similar to Maki if you focused, though Maki was much prettier and a man who towered over them all, his muscular body took up alot of the doorway.

"What are you doing here Zenin-senpai?"

So Maki and her are sisters then?

"Are Maki and her sisters then?" Y/n said, Fushiguro nodded.

"Twins."

The twin smirked as she placed a hand on her shoulder, "Don't call me that Fushiguro-kun. You make me sound the same as Maki. Call me Mai" She said with a wink.

Y/n immediately gained a dislike for the girl, the very tall man stood with a sneer on his face, "So these are the pinch hitters for Okkotsu and the third years."

The name Okkotsu had been mentioned a lot recently, Y/n wondered who they were but hadn't brought it up yet, she expected he was respected due to the numerous people who said they trusted them.

"We came here with the principle because we were worried about you," Mai carried on, "Your classmate died, right?"

Y/n's hands immediately clenched into fists as she glared at Mai, her crimson eyes swirled with a unknown look which made Mai flinch for a split second. "Oh? Was that rough? Or did you not care?"

"What're trying to say! Spit it out!"

Mai giggled, "I get it, somethings are hard to say out loud. I'll say it for you. Vessel was the kind way of saying it but really, he was just a half curse monster. Having such a revolting inhuman being near you saying they wanted to be a jujutsu sorcerer must've been terrible, right?"

"Are you glad he's dead?"

Y/n was practically shaking with unspoken anger, Yuji was a very sensitive topic to her and Fushiguro and Kugisake had learned to not bring the topic up, Fushiguro laid a hand on her shoulder which calmed Y/n down just the smallest bit.

"Don't bring up such pointless topics." The man strode towards them the same sneer still present on his face, "Fushiguro, was it?"

The man took a dramatic stance before breathing in deeply, "WHAT KIND OF WOMAN IS YOUR TYPE?! DEPENDING ON YOUR ANSWER I WILL BEAT YOU HALF TO DEATH RIGHT HERE!" He ripped his top off before screaming again, "My type is a tall woman with a big ass! Or someone like her!" He pointed to Y/n briefly, for a second Fushiguro's hand gripped her shoulder tighter.

"Why would I talk about that to you?I don't even know you."

"Yep, It's a tall hurdle for a antisocial guy like him." Kugisake pointed to Fushiguro's face which stared ahead.

"Be quiet. You're making this more confusing then it needs to be."

"Kyoto, third year, Todo Aio, there you go, we know each other. Now we're friends, answer the question. I mean I don't mind if you like other genders either. A persons type reflects their personality, people who have a boring taste in women are boring people themselves."

"And I hate boring men."

That's an ironic thing to say when she was literally falling asleep to Todo's speech herself, Y/n thought. "I would hate, if my last exchange event ends up boring."

 "Is this some kind of comedy routine!?"

"Is that your summer outfit?" Kugisake directed at Mai, "Ticks me off but it's kinda nice."

Y/n watched as Fushiguro side eyed the unarmed girls beside him, Y/n downed her drink in the fear that if they were to fight then her drink would get spilled and she'd get seriously mad if that happened, she payed money for that drink. 

"I don't have a particular preference, as long as she had character I won't ask for more."

For some reason that Y/n didn't know a knot in her stomach that she hadn't known was there relieved. The girl witnessed as Mai made a face that make Y/n want to punch her more.

"Not a bad answer, if you had said 'big boobs' i would've killed you!" 

Fushiguro forcefully smirked, "Just shut up."

 A lone tear slipped down Todo's cheek followed by a flood of unstoppable tears, "I knew it. You're boring." Placing his foot behind him Todo rushed toward the shocked boy, pushing Fushiguro out of the way, Y/n was instead met with the impact as Todo threw her far into the ground.

"Oh! She's fast!" Todo exclaimed.

"L/n!"

Fushiguro managed to get to Y/n whereas Kugisake was held back by Mai, Y/n steadily got up with the help of Fushiguro to see Todo striding toward them. "I knew Fushiguro was a boring guy. But you don't seem so boring. What's your name?"

"Y/n, L/n."

His face lit up in recognition. "Ohh. Now, Fushiguro, I can't believe you just trampled on my kindness like that then got a girl to take the hit for you! How boring!"

"Hey! What's wrong with a girl taking the hit!?"

"Nue, plus Gama!" Out of the shadows many frogs with pearl white wings appeared, "Bottomless well."

"Keep close to me."

"Mhm."

Todo in under a second swept the frogs away and appeared behind them, Y/n dived out of the way as Todo attempted to put his arms around the both of them but only managed to get the navy haired boy, he lifted him up over his head and smashed Fushiguro's head into the ground. Jumping up in the air Todo readied to punch Fushiguro while he was down.

Only for him to be dragged out the way by Y/n, he recovered to his feet again, Todo then recognized Y/n as the main threat, she was fast. If he didn't get rid of her he wouldn't be able to harm Fushiguro due to her repeatedly saving him. 

Faster then before Todo clutched a hand around her face before throwing her into the wall and then grabbing her and pushing her head up to the wall.

"L/n!"

The look in Todo's eyes already told her what was going to happen Todo ran through the building using Y/n as a human shield before throwing her up in the air and letting her fall to the ground.

"You're really not as boring as Fushiguro! But what's your cursed technique? C'mon! Use it!"

Y/n spluttered out blood as she watched a many frogs tongues wrap themselves around Todo's arms and legs. Fushiguro came running from the broken building and he stood infront of Y/n.

"Hey! Are you okay!?"

"Yeah, course I am." The girl said sarcastically managing to roll her eyes.