m o v i n g f a s t

Itadori was nothing less of confused, she had just like broken his back, he was sure of that, cried, then it was fine. He could've sworn he felt the tiniest stings on his back but he ignored it. The pain had gone and he could walk fine. Y/n had ran straight out the forest as soon as she did whatever she did, so that was a great welcome from the dead.

---

Y/n was running so fast she was out of the forest in a mere minute, she saw Gojo leaning in some old mans face having a what seemed one sided conversation with Principle Yaga behind the old man.

"Principle Yaga, Gojo. I like really need you right now. Like can't wait thing."

Principle Yaga and Gojo stared at her as if trying to see if she was lying which she was not, after calming down for a second and looking at the situation, Principle Yaga was obviously busy with the old man.

"Oh. Sorry Principle Yaga! You're busy sorry! Gojo you're coming then." She grabbed Gojo's arm and dragged him away, well, she didn't know that he had limitless activated and she was infact, touching him through limitless. When they turned the corner Y/n immediately started to explain.

"You know you told me about Reverse Cursed Technique, right? Well, I was punching the deceased right. Then I cried- just shut up- and my tears like burned a hole in his uniform?? Then I like x-rayed like some kinda superhero and saw his bones mend? Now, I know that's not normal so what the hell just happened."

"Well. That's weird isn't it?"

"Why, you don't say? Tell me what it is, please."

"So, yeah. Probably is Reverse Cursed Technique. That's like, really rare y'know~ I can't even do it for other people. I'd advise to not show it off at the minute~"

"I don't even know how I used it for gods sake."

"You were sad, right? And probably stressed?"

"Yes."

"Well, if I'm right. You being stressed and upset over someone who is hurt and means a lot to you activates your technique and your tears are just a way of distributing the energy to heal the other person, your tears probably need to sink in to the other persons skin to actually work, that's why they are acid-like. "

Y/n just gaped at him, Gojo was smart?? 

"Anyway that's what I think~"

"Wait Gojo- let's step back a second. You're smart??"

"Meanie~"

---

"Guys! Guys!" She called as she ran around the corner a few minutes later, "Did you guys know, Gojo is actually smart!?"

The Kyoto students were confused on how the Tokyo students relentlessly made fun of their Sensei, even though Gojo was literally the strongest shaman in the world. The Tokyo students were confused on where this new, joyful Y/n came from, she was even cracking jokes.

"L/n." Y/n turned around to see Principle Yaga towering over her, "You have to go get Itadori. You just left him."

She facepalmed, "Sorry! I forgot!"

---

She didn't know why she felt so uplifted. So happy. She hadn't felt so carefree and normal in a while. Well, it was probably because of Yuji, it was like she had lost a brother and then gained him back.

"Hellooo! Anyone out theree?"

"Yuji!"

"Y/n!? Why the hell did you leave me!" He spoke as he stomped toward her, he couldn't manage to fake a angry look though, he was glad to be back with everyone, he was lucky. He wished he could remember what Sukuna had asked to revive him.

"You broke my-" He made a 'oof' noise and he was nearly tackled to the ground in Y/n's hug.

"Die again and I swear to god I will come to the afterlife to kill you twice."

"Okay," He pat her head, "I'm not planning on that anytime soon."

---

Yuji stood up as Kugisake had finally allowed him to take his head out of the black memorial frame.

"So I can punch, kick..."

"We have enough of that," Maki spoke, her eyes nearly rolling, Fushiguro stretched in the corner.

"Lets say if the Kyoto students and Tokyo students except Y/n tried to fight Itadori without cursed energy, he'd win."

Now that was a insane complement to get from Fushiguro, he hardly ever gave anyone a  complement at all. Y/n laughed as the others faces winded back in shock.

"Fushiguro, did you just say I'm strong!?" Y/n said flexing her arms, the boy looked away.

"Shut up."

"Anyways, Yuji is like insane strong, so he'll be fine-"

---

"Mustard Leaf?" Inumaki asked from beside her, she smiled.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How about you?"

"Salmon!"

"I'm glad you're okay, no need to worry when I'm protecting you!" She boasted her smile growing wider, she was actually excited for this, it would be a chance to see how powerful she really was and learn things from others .

"Hey Itadori, hurry up, wouldn't want you to go die again." Kugisake said, a amused look in her face to show she was joking.

"Coming!"

Kugisake continued, "Lets crush those Kyoto students! Overwhelm them! For Maki-san too!"

"Don't say that."

"For L/n's sake then!"

Y/n felt so unbelievably happy, "Whoever comes across the ugly twin please destroy her, thanks."

Itadori crouched infront of them making them all stop and taking the lead. "Well then, lets win."

"Tuna tuna." Inumaki pointed to Maki already knowing what she was going to do, Maki kicked Yuji lightly forcing him to tip over, Y/n tried her best not to laugh.

"Don't take the lead."

"Yuji, we'd look too weak if you were infront."

"What's that supposed to mean Y/n!"