❥𓂸𝓒𝓗𝓐𝓟𝓣𝓔𝓡 1𓂸❥

𓂸𓂺𓂸𓂸𓂺𓂸𓂺𓂺𓂸𓂸

Izuku midoriya in his third year, had the biggest crush on his best friend, it's not a big of a deal no, it's not, lies it is. It wasn't supposed to turn out like this but it did. It was a simple joke that started their flirting and joking around, at first he didn't mind it. Best friends flirt with each other and hug and touch the place that only your significant other should be touching right? Yes, they do, maybe he was just overthinking it.

katsuki was hot, he was desirable, many people wanted him included izuku. Why did izuku like the way he smiled only at him even if he was joking? He didn't know but he liked the way katsuki touched him, the way he talked to him, or the way he would be a baby just for wanting his attention. Izuku loved the attention he never wanted it to stop.
♡                                            ♡

❥. 3rd pov ❥.

The cool breeze softly blew the gray and green curtains. The sun wasn't shining as bright anymore as it started to go down. Gradually it became night, all you could see through the darkroom was the tv lightning on the freckled male face as he was interested in the show he was watching, a girl from nowhere, he's been watching it the whole day he was in his dorm room.

He didn't have anything better to do, since they had the day off of school from another villain attack.

His verdant eyes slowly trailing to his phone as he hears a ting sound coming from it, moving his hands to clutch his phone he squints his eyes as the lightning from it flickers his eyes. He looks at the contact name and sighs a small smile appears on his face as he texts the person back.

It was only a couple more minutes until he hears his phone ringing, he smacks his lips and rolls his eyes, and picks it up.
Before he could even say hello he hears yelling coming from nobody other than his best friend.

"Izu, why didn't you come to eat?"

"I wasn't hungry kat."

He rolls his eyes as katsukis eyes twitch.

"Not hungry my ass! You need to eat stupid!"

Izuku hums and he flops on his bed pausing his tv.

"I don't want to."

He groans and rolls over until he nearly falls off the bed looking at his screen.

"Shut up dammit! Come and eat. Or I'll drag you out that room of yours!"

Katsuki glares at izuku through the screen, waiting for the smaller male to make up his mind.

"Shut up, don't rush me ill be down there later!"

He rolls his eyes and giggles.

Katsuki hangs up the phone and leaves a confused izuku staring at the wall next to him. He turns towards the tv and presses play trying to finish his show with only a season left to finish.

Izuku hears someone near his door, slowly getting up it burst open with a bed-headed blond standing in the doorway with two bowls of miso soup and green tea ice cream.

Katsuki walks towards izuku pushing the bowl of soup onto izuku, grunting he walks towards the bed and gets comfy, patting the bed he wants for izuku to move near him.

"Hurry up izu."

Katsuki wines and looks into his eyes waiting for the smaller male to make a move.

Izuku giggles as he makes his way towards the bed moving closer to the blond male.

"Didn't I tell you that I was coming to get you?"

"Yes, you did."

Izuku rolls his eyes as katsuki chuckles lightly.

"Mmhm." they eat in quiet glancing at each other from time to time.

Katsuki stops and remembers something he wanted to ask the other male.

"Izu, Do you want to train with me tomorrow?"

He looks at izuku with hopeful eyes.

"Ooh, sorry kat, I'm training with kami."

Katsuki can feel his face heats up, slowly becoming irritated.

"What do you mean? We always train together!"

He furrowed his eyebrows looking confused as to why izuku would train with kaminari. It wasn't fair in katsuki book, he was the only one who can train with his best friend.

"It's not big deal kat, calm down!"

"It is!"

Katsuki drags the S in is, looking at izuku with his puppy eyes knowing izuku couldn't resist.

"Please izu?"

Izuku huffs and rolls his eyes as he pulls his phone out and text kaminari.

"There now we can train together! Happy?"

"Very happy actually."

Katsuki hums and moves to grab izuku bowls.

"Whatever."

Izuku rolls his eyes as a soft groan leaves his mouth.

"You know you should stop rolling your eyes or they'll get stuck."

"Shut up idiot."

The two males laugh and giggle. Katsuki gets up and walks to the door.

"Are you coming back?"

Katsuki clicks his tongue and looks back at izuku before smirking.

"Maybe?"

He walks out before izuku hits him with the pillow he threw.

"Stupid, dumb, idiot."

As izuku was complaining, he didn't notice the door that creaked opened and his best friend crawling back on his bed.

Katsuki grabs izukus chin tilting it towards his face.

"Shut up and sleep, we have to train tomorrow, m'kay?"

Izuku gulps, trying to not look at katsuki in his eyes, the way how katsuki looked at him, made him feel like he would be eating at any minute. He didn't mind it.

"Did you hear me izu? I need to hear you speak."

Izuku turns his head towards katsuki looking into the taller male's eyes. He nods his head and katsuki hums, moving his hands on izuku waist he pulls the smaller male into his lap and lays back into his bed.

Izuku places his head in the crook of katsuki neck placing a light kiss on the side.

"Night kat. And thanks for the food, it was delicious."

He smiles into katsuki neck.

Katsuki hums and rubs izukus back.

"Whatever, that's what best friends are here for dumbass."

★✰★✰★✰★✰★✰★✰★✫★✫★                                       

1002𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼

-𝓣𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓲𝓮☕️