❥𓂸𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛4𓂸❥

𝘈/𝘕. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘬𝘶 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱! 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵:)

❥.3𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚟.❥

The sun shined in the city of Musutafu, Japan. Cars passed and people walking along the streets.

The two males were walking and talking, mostly izuku listening to whatever kaminari had to say.
Nodding with every word that comes out of the slightly taller male's mouth he sighs and looks down at his phone smiling.

"So how did bakubro react to this whole date idea?"

Izuku lifted an eyebrow scoffing at the yellow hair male.

"He doesn't know. Why?"

It didn't make sense to izuku, why was kaminari so inquisitive in katsuki? Did he like him?
Before the male got a sentence out izuku cut him off.

"You like kat? Is this what the entire thing is about?"

Horrified kaminari waves his hands near his face frantically.

"No way! I asked you on this date, for you!"

Izuku looks skeptical at first, rolling his eyes they walked in silence.

They walked past a couple of stores until they saw something that piqued their interest.

"Hey let's go in here!"

They both simultaneously said.

Izuku giggles and walks past kaminari patting his back extra hard making the taller male whimper in pain as he whirled his shoulders sauntering inside with izuku.

They both got a table and sat down waiting for a waitress to come and take their orders.

It was silent as they just looked at each other and away a couple of times.

"What do you wanna do?"

Kaminari looked up and blushed at the green-headed male and begin to stutter nonsense.

"I mean you did ask me out. I had plans you know?"

"Plans doing what? other than being with your best friend."

Kaminari replied with a smirk.

"Hmm? Jealous much that you can't get into my pants?"

He chuckled.

"I'm not jealous, no not at all. I'm just trying to figure out why such a fine piece of ass is fucking their 'best friend' that's a dick by the way." he quickly added the last sentence under his breath.

"Instead of fucking me."

Izuku took a deep breath looking into kaminari's eyes and let out a soft laugh.

"I and kat never fucked. Why does everybody think that?"

He threw his arms up in defeat and sunk in the booster they were in.

"That's all you got from my rant? Im'ma have to spell it out for you."

The male scooched himself towards izuku and grabbed the shorter male's face.

"I like you, give me a chance."

He smiled waiting for izuku's answer.

The waiter came towards the two and izuku made eye contact telling the lady 'thank all might!' she snickers and finally gets closer.