❥𓂸𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6𓂸❥

❥.3𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚟.❥

   The three sat at the table eating quietly, well except for katsuki, who was sitting at the table grumbling and sulking.

Izuku found this cute, and also funny, eri just sat back and observed the two interacting, mainly izuku trying to calm katsuki down.

Getting up from the table and hardly pushed the chair in and walked over towards the entrance to the kitchen before turning around and making eye contact with katsuki, and smirks.

"Come on izu! Let's cuddle and watch larva!"

She jumps up and down, laughing, kind of making fun of katsuki for not getting any cuddles.

"I'll be on the couch in a minute, 'kay?"

"'Kay!"

With that eri leaves to the living room and sat down turning on the t.v.

Izuku looks at katsuki trying to get him outta his little daydreaming faze.

Katsuki on the other hand, thought about eri, how the hell did she beat him? She threatened the blond male. He even thought about the face she made, he shudders replaying the incident.

♥♡♥♡

Eri, the sunny child, the cute and adorable little girl. "She's just harmless!" they say. "She's a little girl!" They say. "You're being a scary cat!"

Katsuki Bakugou fears eri, not like flinch type of scared! No, he just finds her...intimidating? Yes, that's it! She   Scares him. Only because when he and izuku babysit her, she always goes for katsuki's head. Never izuku's nope.

She only picks on katsuki.

"if you don't let me win...

Eri grins from ear to ear looking dead in katsuki eyes with a sick look on her face. Katsuki gulps, he doesn't want to be dragged by her again like earlier... Or worse.

... I will rewind you."

She giggles, once she finishes wiping her hands she flicks her fingers onto katsuki face and proceeds to dry her hands with the yellow dry towel she walks out of the washroom.

Katsuki stands there frozen before peeking out of the washroom and as he did that he spotted eri turning the corner before skipping towards the kitchen.

♡♥♡♥
Coming back to reality he speaks.

"What the fuck is larva?!"

Katsuki looks up at izuku with a confused face.

"I don't know how to explain, just come and watch it with us."

Izuku shrugs his shoulders and chuckles, waiting for katsuki's answer, katsuki just glares at izuku, choosing if he wants to watch a cartoon with them.

He scoffs and moves so he could grip izuku's hands.

Izuku moves closer to katsuki waiting for him to talk or make the first move. The first move? Right izuku has been waiting for katsuki to make the first move. He wasn't complaining, no he just wanted to see if katsuki had balls.

"And if I do?"

Izuku eyebrows perk up at that, he sarcastically thought about what katsuki had said.

"A kiss..."

He whispered lowly. This caught katsuki's attention, he looked izuku in the eyes and smirked, a mischievous smirk at that. He laughed lowly before speaking.

"Only if it's on the lips."

He winked.

"Maybe, only if you come with me."

With a surprised facial expression, izuku leans close towards katsuki's face and smiles.

"How about I kiss you right now? Maybe it'll convince you to come with me? Hmm?"

Katsuki quietly snickers and stand up, pulling izuku up with him. He admired izuku from head to toe, before making him spin on his heel, stopping him so he was pressed against izuku's back.

"Hmm? Perhaps it would."

He takes a deep breath smelling izuku Scent. He kisses the male's neck and smiles once he feels him shiver.

Izuku yelps as katsuki pull him up with him, he has to look up, not that much since katsuki is only four inches taller than him, he smiles as he feels katsuki lips on his neck. Humming softly.

He turns his body and puts his arms around the taller male's neck pulling him down, placing a small kiss on his lips before giggling.

"Now, let's go."

Izuku pulls Katsuki hands but he wasn't moving, turning around they lock eyes.

"Kacchan? Come on."

"Another one..."

Izuku grins and lifts an eyebrow.

He pulls him down by his jacket and stares into his eyes and places another kiss on the male's lips.

"Another..."

Katsuki was out of it, if izuku lips felt like this he would've been kissed him.

Izuku giggles before placing a long kiss on the male's lips, this Time katsuki pulls izuku closer and deepens the kiss, it was already a hectic kiss. They've been waiting to kiss each other for the longest.

Izuku moans into the kiss, pulling the blond hair softly, he feels katsuki hands all over his body, drawing circles and lines with his fingers starting from his back, to his sides, and then finally to his ass, gripping it like it's the last time he'll be able to touch him.

They break the kiss, gazing into the eyes of each other filled with lust.

Moving quickly, katsuki picks izuku up in kola style, izuku instantly wraps his legs around katsuki waist. They connect lips again going at it like hungry savages. Licking the shorter male's bottom lip asking for entrance, izuku denies it, giggling when he hears katsuki groaning. He feels katsuki hand snake up and pinches one of his pink nipples and he moaned slightly, opening his mouth so katsuki can plunge his tongue inside.

They were making out and grinding up against each other for a couple of minutes which felt like hours, and Eri she was getting impatient. Getting up she walked towards the kitchen which wasn't that far.

Izuku perks up and pushes katsuki away leaving a hot, horny, and very confused katsuki.

It's izuku quirk that he ended up unlocking during the war arc, it's similar to spider man's tingling sense.

He whispers shouts and points towards the kitchen door where a slightly irritated eri appeared.

Katsuki sighs and pouts before walking past eri not before getting a sassy cuse out.

"Come on izu!"

She groans walking towards izuku, pulling him by his shirt, and walks out of the kitchen.

♡♥♡♥

They sat and watched the little cartoon with eri, katsuki behind izuku cuddling him from the back, and eri on top of izuku sound asleep, izuku looks back at katsuki and pecks his lips with a smile and snuggles back into his chest. Katsuki looks down at izuku and eri before looking back at the t.v watching the two larva characters argue over food.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
1089 words

-𝓣𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓲𝓮☕️