❥𓂸𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7𓂸❥

❥.3𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒗.❥

The sound of the water from the shower was heard turning off and the door opening as well, nothing but steam came out of the washroom.

The average height male came out drenched with water, tracking it alongside his door to the dresser and his bed. Forgetting his dry towel he bends over the bed grabbing it, he then stops hearing the click from his door. The green-headed male smirks, knowing that katsuki is the only person who has his spare.

Turning around he sees katsuki's head turned towards his door, noticing the tip of his ear to be a burning crimson and his neck. He giggles loud enough for the taller make to hear.

"You can look, I won't bite."

Izuku smirks and wraps the black towel over his waist and looks up, locking eyes with a blushing katsuki.

Katsuki hums in agreement and turns to see a nude izuku, looking him up and down as he licks his lips, he groans quietly and listens to izuku mumbling the words 'you can look, I won't bite' he hears the smirk in izuku's voice but didn't say anything about it.

When he stops eyes fucking izuku he looks back up locking eyes with the shorter male. Embarrassed he slaps a hand over his face groaning from the fact that he just got caught checking out his significant other.

Izuku walks up to him grabbing his hands pulling them off his face, he takes one of katsuki hands in his walks over to the bed. Katsuki on the other hand is constantly yelling 'sorry' for eye-fucking izuku. Little does he know izuku doesn't care, he does it all the time in the locker rooms before and after they're done with their training. Hell, he even gets caught by Iida and kirishima almost every day.

"Kacchan, you have to stop yelling."

Izuku grabs katsuki face between his hands and looks him in the eye nodding.

"'kay"

Katsuki internally smacks himself, he was gonna stutter and that would've been annoying, he smacks izuku hands-off and turns his head crossing his arms over his fit and build chest with a scowl across his face.

"Get dressed dumb ass! We have places to go."

Izuku chuckles and stands back and places his hands in the air.

"Ey ey captain!"

He snorts and salutes while walking to his dresser. He decided that he wanted to wear the same this katsuki is wearing but in a different style. He goes for a black short sleeve t-shirt and some ripped jeans that hugged his thighs perfectly.

He grabs his almight boxers. He turns his head at the sound of a laugh.

"You still wear his brand? Such a fanboy!"

Katsuki shouts while pointing a finger at izuku, falling back on the bed clutching his stomach as izuku glares at him huffing, he hurries and pulls his clothes on his body.

"Shut up! I still admire him 'kay!"

Katsuki sits up wiping the tears from his eyes and looks at izuku.

"Deku, we're third year's now? You're his biggest fan and you see him every day."

Katsuki smirks while getting up off the mattress.

Izuku rolls his eyes, Balling his hands in a fist pouting.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

He whispered lowly and katsuki heard him.

"Shut up and come on idiot."

Katsuki walks to the door only to be stopped by izuku himself, Izuku looks up at katsuki staring into his eyes, he gulps audibly.

"Kiss, before we leave?"

Katsuki grins before leaning down purposely slow, he bites the average male's bottom lip pulling it as he backs away, only to peck his lips.

"There you go, ready?"

He lowly chuckles while holding izuku's waist.

"Yeah.."

Izuku was breathless, he wasn't expecting that type of kiss, but who was he to complain. He smiles leaning upwards to kiss katsuki lips once again before speaking.

"Come on! I'm ready to go."

The two males walk out of izuku's dorm room and walking towards the elevator, hand in hand. Izuku was grinning war to ear as he watched katsuki smile slightly trying to have a straight face.

"Hey, Deku!"

"Bakugou!"

Mina and uraraka came from their dorms their selves, waving and yelling. Katsuki on the other hand just wanted to spend more time with his boyfriend to be.

"Are you guys going out to?"

"Yep! Kacchans taking me on a date~"

"Are you and- YES WE ARE!"

Mina interrupted.

Izuku and mina laugh quietly while katsuki and uraraka stand there waiting for the two to stop chatting.

"So round face, you and ash?"

He smirks little among on the wall behind him.

She rolled her eyes and Snickers, letting a scoff come out of her mouth.

"Yes, we are, you and Deku?"

"You already know the answer to that!"

"Everybody did!"

He flushes a dark red color and she laughs at him before patting his back walking over to mina.

Katsuki blinks a couple of times before letting a few sparks come out of his palm. He then calms down once he locks eyes with izuku.

He doesn't know how or why, but izuku makes him feels things he never feels before, he says it all the time but he needs to make sure izuku gets it.

"Kacchan! Come on!"

Izuku waves with a giant smile plastered on his face and his hands reaching out to katsuki. Katsuki smiles, how is he so lucky again?

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

970 words

-𝓣𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓲𝓮☕️

𝙰/𝙽 - 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔.

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚒 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚊. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗.

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢🧍🏾‍♀️