❥𓂸𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5𓂸❥

𝙰/N 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚌 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗. 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚝a! 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢.

    ❥. 3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐯 .❥

Izuku wakes up in a favorable mood, like usual. He finally gets to see Eri again, even though he just saw her a week ago. He didn't care about any of that, all he cared about was spending time with her, she was like a little sister to him and he'd do anything for her.

He sits up in his bed rubbing his eyes, trying to wake up. Instantly he makes his way over to his closet picking out an outfit for the day.

He found something plain to wear, but he felt like it was the best thing he could wear, black boy shorts that fit his curves perfectly and a little too tight, with a white tee that said 'shirt' and his signature red shoes.

He went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth and washed his face. Once he finished, he started to leave his dorm, not before turning back around and grabbing his dorm key and his phone, wallet.

He walks out of his door room and began to walk to katsuki's floor.

Once he got to the male's floor he walks to his door and knocks, waiting for katsuki to open the door.

Katsuki gets up from sitting and walks to the door opening it.

"Hey kat!"

Izuku takes a moment to look at katsuki's outfit of the day, he had on a black jacket and a gray cap with some black sweat pants that fit perfectly, trying not to look down he blushes at the thought.

Izuku hugs the taller male, placing his arms around katsuki stomach smiling in his chest.

Katsuki doesn't hug back he just looks down at the shorter male, smiling, and pushes izuku off of him.

"Come on let's go Deku."

Izuku pouts, katsuki didn't hug him back. He walks behind katsuki slowly towards the elevator.

Once they get in katsuki cuts straight to the chase.

"So did you have fun yesterday? On your date, I mean."

Katsuki looks into izuku eyes waiting for the male to speak up.

"Date? What- izuku, please?"

Izuku looks back up at katsuki, softly gazing at the taller male, katsuki looks away pouting.

Izuku chuckled lowly and smirks up at him.

"Kacchan, yes I went on a date."

So why didn't you tell me? I thought we told each other everything?"

Katsuki interrupts izuku, walking closer to him and looking right into his eyes, grabbing the shorter male's chin forcing him to look up.

"Do you not trust me anymore?"

He whispers lowly, his eyes stung tears trying to escape but he held them in.

Izuku saw this and he cupped katsuki's face kissing his cheeks.

"I do trust you kacchan, I just didn't want you to worry."

"Well, I did, I haven't heard from you until 12 in the morning dumbass."

Katsuki places his head on izuku shoulders and placed his hands on the male's waist and squeezed, not wanting to let go.

"I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you."

Izuku giggles.

"Who was it?"

"Denki."

"That fucking- why?"