❥𓂸𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2𓂸❥

❥. 3𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚟 .❥

      Everyone was gathered down in the kitchen of the dormitory. All that could be heard were the sounds of dishes clattering and pretentious laughing within them.

Deliberately appearing out of the elevator, extending a hand to caress the back of his head, he makes his way over to the table with the rest of the class.

"Moring Deku! Mmhn morning uraraka."

He waves and sits down in between Iida and todoroki.

"Morning midoriya."

The two males beside him exclaimed, passing him a bowl of steamed rice and grilled fish.

He responds to the males and nods his head as they started eating and having conversations about school and quirk related.

On the different side of the table was katsuki talking to his so-called friends about his infatuation with izuku.

Even though they're supposed to be best friends, he can't stop thinking about the shorter male differently than what he does with anybody else.

"Just ask him out! Ash, no, why would I do that?"

"I don't know I kinda agree or else..."

Kirishima hesitated and looks around the table before sighting the yellow-haired male making his way to izuku.

"Or else what? Or else kaminari will make a move on him."

Katsuki smacks his lip and looks away.

"We made a pack... every one of us pledged to not date anyone we dated or anyone we like. He knows this!"

He rolls his eyes as sero opens his mouth to voice his opinions.

" I doubt that he listens to you, besides he likes Mido! And look he's  already trying to claim him."

The four look in izuku direction, katsuki eyes twitch as his nose scrunch up in disgust.

"Dude!"

Sero and Kirishima call out to kaminari.

The yellow hair male looks towards the two stopping his conversation with izuku and throws his arms up.

Confused, izuku raises an eyebrow, looking at the male next to him.

"Well, I gotta go Denki, have to train today with kat."

He stands up to leave with his plate and starts to walk away.

"Wait for me Mido!"

Izuku rolls his eyes as he keeps walking.

"How about I join the both of you two? It'll be more fun!"

He looks slightly down at izuku with an innocent look on his face as he waits for an answer.

"No."

Kaminari looks confused, usually, he and izuku would train together on the weekend.

"Before you even try and give me some sappy shit, I said no because we would need another person, and secondly I don't wanna train with you Denki."

Izuku starts to wash his bowl out as kaminari just stands there, it's not his first time being told off by izuku, but that doesn't mean he's going to stop asking either.

"Please mido? Train with me instead of bakugou."

He drags the e in please and clamps his hands together.

"No, you know how katsuki is, why do you even want to train with me anyway? You can train with anyone you want!"

Izuku glares at the male beside him as he starts to walk towards the elevator.