❥𓂸𝓒𝓗𝓐𝓟𝓣𝓔𝓡 10𓂸❥

❥.3rd Pov.❥

    It's finally izukus birthday and katsuki wants to make this day outstanding, just for izuku, he wants him to have fun and see him smile.

So he plans for izuku to go out with friends, but before he makes reservations for izukus parents and his so they can eat lunch together.

He grabs his phone making reservations for a spa day, dinner, and a club? After he finishes he sends izuku a text message. Telling his boyfriend to dress nicely, as he finishes with that conversation he calls his parents and izukus, telling them to dress as well.

♥♡♥

Katsuki strolls near his bed with the leafy colored towel wrapped around his midsection, making it secure.

He grins slightly as he pushes his ash-blond hair back into place as liquid drips from the edges.

He quietly groans and stretches his hands over his head, popping a few of his bones before flexing his shoulders. He then walks over to his closet grabbing a red short sleeve t-shirt with black jeans that stop precisely where he wanted them to, showing his v-line if he were to raise his arms.

He grabs his phone, keys, and his wallet before taming his hair once again. He sighs pleased that he gets to spend the day with izuku again. Like it ever bothers him.

Scrambling to izukus dorm room, in the rush, of course, to see izuku and how he cleaned himself up.

With a slight grin on his face thinking about what the middle height male had on, which wasn't suitable.

Katsuki made it to izuku dorm on the second floor. He lifts his sweaty palm as he gets ready to knock.

"Deku, hurry the hell up! Dammit'"

He taps his foot onto the ground while waiting and boy he was getting impatient. Ge gets ready to knock again but hears feet coming to the doors, which sounded like he was running. Katsuki moves away from the door slightly with his arms open.

Izuku yanks the door open and jumps right into katsukis arms, almost making him fall back but luckily katsuki caught both of them, making sure they don't fall back.

"KACCHAN!" izuku shouts and katsuki chuckles before rolling his eyes trying to get an over-excited izuku off of him. "Thanks for spending the day with me kat."  "Yeah, I do the shit anyways."

He laughed, and izuku joined him. Kissing the taller male on the cheek izuku lets go of katsuki and stands straight up, fixing his clothing trying to look more presentable.

Katsuki took the time to look at izuku and his outfit starting from the top then to the bottom. Izuku had on a white turtle neck with the necklace that katsuki had given him as a gift, with some black ripped jeans and some white converse lugged leather Chuck Taylor's.

His hair was more fluffy than usual, and it smelt like vanilla coconut. He has his silver watch that was gifted from toshinori. He had silver hoops one on each ear, two silver cube earrings on each ear as well.

He always had clear skin, just his freckles that he didn't like as much until katsuki spoke about how he loved them and him just the way he was.

Katsuki was a blushing mess, he saw izuku dress like this, more open to his style. He clears his throat as izuku looks up at him with a small smile and his eyes, his eyes, he could get lost in those verdant vast lovely eyes that held so much administration and affection and hope.

Katsuki smiles back at him as he takes his hand and wraps it around izukus waist and pulling him close and they walk down the hallway.

"Wait kacchan the door!" "leave the damn door Deku!"