❥𓂸𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9𓂸❥

❥.3rd Pov.❥

The moonshines on the face of katsuki Bakugou, showing his dark crimson eyes and his perfectly sculpted nose and finally his chiseled jaw. He swipes his hands over his face as he looks down at his big math book. Studying has been taken a toll on him, but he doesn't mind, as long as he scores a hundred percent he's okay with it.

Moving an arm over to grab his water bottle that he had gotten as a gift from his mother, he takes a quick chug from it placing it back down on his wooden table. Grabbing the pencil filling out bubbles and wringing down the answers over and over again until he gets every one of them correct.

He let out a sigh, bored out of his mind. He hasn't been in contact with izuku since he left for the final work studies. He's been trying to stay in contact but that hasn't been going well so far.

He feels as if izuku might run away again. He found him the first time and he can do it again, it's just izuku. Yeah, izuku, katsuki chuckles as he remembers the time in their second year when the make dropped high school to defeat AFO by himself.

Katsuki was devastated, simply because they were just getting closer again, he was going to make it up to him, and yet he left him behind with the rest of the extras. So he went and searched got him until he finally found him. They had a long talk after that incident.

Katsuki gets up and stretches his arms until he heard a pop sound coming from them. He yawns and goes into his bathroom grabbing his toothbrush and facial cleanser.

Once he finishes brushing his teeth and washing his face he heads out of the bathroom and takes his shirt off leaving his green and black boxer on that says #1.
He got them as a gift from izuku.

Just as he starts to cover his body he hears someone near his door. He gets back up rolling his eyes and huffing, mumbling incoherent words u der his breath.

Opening the door with a large swing he gets tackled to the ground. Not seeing who's the person that made the both of them fall he starts to yell until the person slaps a hand over his mouth.

"Kacchan, shhh, you'll wake everyone up."

Izuku grumbles and looks at katsuki right in the eye with a huge smile plastered on his face. Katsuki smiles, wanting to cuss at the male but could bring himself to. Katsuki lifts the both of them off of the ground with a grunt, shutting the door with his feet as it automatically locks.
izuku wraps his legs around katsuki waist and his arms around his shoulders and neck.

"The hell? You came back early?!"

Izuku chuckles with a slight pout, rolling his eyes at the slightly taller male.

"Yep! Are you not happy to see me?"

Katsuki sneers and groans quietly.

"Of course I missed you, even though you never text me back."

Katsuki pokes izuku head while the other hand grips the back of the thigh to make sure he doesn't fall.

Leaning in slow motion, izuku pecks katsuki lips, while holding eye contact.

"I'm sorry kacchan, I'll make it up!"

Izuku was determined to make his significant other happy, he loved being around katsuki and he couldn't imagine a life without him.

Izuku huff's as their foreheads connect and they stay in the same spot until so.

"You better make it up Deku."

"I will I will!"

They both laugh, their laugh bouncing off if the walls of their room, well katsuki room. Flopping backward on the bed katsuki tightens his grip around izuku.

"I love you izuku. You're everything I needed and want in life."

Katsuki speaks about how much he loves izuku and while he is, he noticed that he has tears coming down his face. They weren't coming down fast. They were coming down slowly.

Using his thumb for Wiping izuku tears off his face. Katsuki smiles. Not a veil smirk or a mischievous smile, but a real genuine one. And it's all for izuku.

"Don't cry, nerd."

"I'm not crying!"

Katsuki laughs quietly as he runs his hands against izukus back in a soothing manner to calm the make down.

"I love you too Katsuki."

The two shared a loving kiss that night not stopping, sharing short neck kisses to cheek kisses to even the back of izukus palm.

Katsuki strokes izukus hair as he was asleep, trying to keep his eyes in the male scare that he'd disappeared again. He shakes his head getting the thought out, and decided to think about anything else. He takes in izukus beauty. Looking and accounting the freckles on his face, watching as his plump pink lips open slightly and his long eyelashes.

Katsuki kisses the top of izuku head and whispers "happy birthday izu."

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
839 words

-𝓣𝓞𝓜𝓜𝓘𝓔☕️