❥𓂸𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛3𓂸❥

❥.3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ.❥

The two males had finally finished their workout/training with each other. Izuku had promised to hang out with katsuki for the rest of the day, not that he minded or anything. He started to think about the way his katsuki was fighting or for he used his quirk.

He couldn't help but think that he was overdoing it. He was brutal than usual.

He sighs and runs a hand over his face harshly. Just as he turns his head he notices that katsuki is out of it. Walking up to the male he taps his shoulder.

"Kacchan, come on let's go shower."

Katsuki grunts, and rolls his eyes.

"Go on without me Deku."

Confused, izuku raised an eyebrow, they usually showered at the same time or together. Katsuki turned away towards the weights, taking off his shirt throwing it across the room.

Izuku pouts, katsuki was just begging him to spend the rest of the day with him and now he's trying to train the rest of the day. He then walks towards the blond male looking right in his face.

"I said you can go, why are you still here?"

Katsuki looked up at izuku, he had a weird expression on his face.

Izuku giggle and touched katsuki's cheek.

"I just wanted to tell you how good you did today Kacchan."

He whispers.

"I know."

Katsuki lowly chuckled, looking away.

Izuku goes even closer to the male looking right into his eyes.

"Katsuki, you're so smart...

Izuku grabs his face making him look right into his eyes.

Katsuki gulps, looking to the side.

...and cool and handsome."

"Okay Deku."

He nervously laughs, trying to get the smaller male's hand off of him.

"And your dick...

Izuku moves his head to the side and bites katsuki ear lobe, licking the back of his ear.

...is so suckable."

Katsuki jumps up, blushing like he hasn't blushed in years, causing izuku to slightly fall back, laughing his ass off.

"Dammit! Quit fucking around!"

Izuku then stops laughing wiping the tears off his face and sits up straight.

"M'sorry Kacchan, I just...like messing with you."

Katsuki looks at the male and rolls his eyes and groans before standing up, walking over to his shirt placing it back on his body.

"Shut up and come on!"

Izuku trying to hold in his laughter just follows quietly.

♡♥♡♥

    The two had finished showering and started to walk back to their dorms so they could get dressed.

"So?"

Katsuki raised an eyebrow towards izuku.

"So what? Speak dammit!"

Izuku pushes katsuki with his shoulder and smiled.

"What's got your panties in a bunch, babes?"

Katsuki blushes and gave a heartfelt laugh towards izuku, pulling him closer.