❥𓂸𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8𓂸❥

❥.3rd pov.❥

   "c'mon tell me! please!"

it was izukus birthday week and katsuki had planned just for the two. knowing that his plans would have to wait for the night of izukus birthday, he didn't mind. Not at all, maybe he did he just wanted to be with his soon-to-be boyfriend.

on their way to class izuku kept on bugging katsuki about the plans, how did he know? well, katsuki told him of course. he didn't mean to it just came out on an accident. As they get closer they can hear talking of some of their classmates, rushing ahead katsuki goes to sit down but immediately remembers that- "kacchan please! tell me!"

katsuki sighs and puts his head down mumbling, telling the shorter male to shut up. izuku just slumps back into his seat and huffs. rolling his eyes he grabs the notes for class and waits for the bell to ring.

♡♥♡♥♡♥

"so he won't tell you anything about your birthday and you're upset?"

sero and shoji ask walking alongside izuku towards the lunchroom.

"yes. is that bad?"

izukus looks at the three males and females beside him, humming as he hears Koda and Toru's thoughts.

"not at all midoriya, he did get you all excited about telling you your birthday plans."

Koda nods his head as he agrees with toru and gives a smile towards her.

izuku giggles and they continued talking about training since they each were on teams, the only one who was missing was Aoyama, he ended up passing out from using too much of his quirk trying to protect the others from getting out. he may control it better but it still puts stress on his stomach. they were very grateful and gave him his props.

as they get to the lunchroom, izuku noticed that katsuki wasn't at the usual table but the table with monoma, Tetsu, kendo, kirishima, Denki, and mina. he was confused as to why they were even talking to each other. he didn't mind, but monoma he knew monoma had some type of crush on katsuki, and shit he'd be lying if he says he wasn't jealous.

katsuki hears izukus name and instantly turns his head, only to see him crowned by almost the whole school,  he was confused did something happen? he was beyond pissed what the hell did izuku get himself into this time?

he was finna walk over until he got caught up with the group he trained with, he groaned getting irritated. he lets out a soft breath and then sucks in the air doing it repeatedly trying not to explode the students who he calls extras.

"I'm leaving. do whatever the hell ya want!" katsuki quickly walks over to izuku ignoring his friends, he ends up locking his eyes with izuku and he could've sworn he saw that bastard smirk. he grits his teeth in frustration, the hell is he smiling for? katsuki chuckles lowly and a sadistic smile on his face.

as he was getting closer to izuku he was hearing more of the conversation that izuku was involved in, only to find out that it was about his recent post on his account. wait... recent post? katsuki walked even faster and pushed or yelled at anybody that was in his way and that didn't go too well, he was hearing protest and everything and the between.

"izuku fucking midoriya!"

they both locked eyes and he could see izuku slightly shiver and grow a dark shade of pink with a mischievous smile on his face, he grabs izuku by the shirt and lifts him into the air so he could hear everything since it was crowded. izuku feet was slightly touching the ground but it wasn't like it was either. he giggles and waits for katsuki to talk.

"The fuck you giggling about Deku? Hmm?" katsuki licked the back of izukus ear and bites his lobe, feeling izuku shutter and try's to wiggle out of his grip he tightens it. izuku whimpers, he feels so humiliated and the worst part about this is that he doesn't know if this is a good idea to do this in the school IN front of everybody. he doesn't care, all that matters is that katsuki is in front of him now and he got all of his attention.

"m'not. not here kacchan, everyone will see," izuku whines against katsuki chest as he gets settled in the taller male's lap. he doesn't notice at first but they're at the table with everyone staring away, some shocked some not so much.

izuku sighs as he feels katsukis hands around his body, he suddenly jolts when katsuki fingers slip past his thighs drawling little circles. he hums softly and chuckles loudly. katsuki smirks as he looks up at izuku with an eyebrow that's risen.  " I knew you'd come over here kacchan." 

izuku rolls his eyes at katsuki confused face and smirks, he gets up from katsuki lap and pulls him up to the lunch line. "the hell Deku." katsuki looks straight at izukus head and sneers slightly. "question and answer it, there's not a right or wrong answer by the way."

katsuki clicks his tongue and rolls his eyes before looking back at izuku as they moved up in the line to grab their food. "speak dammit." izuku smiles brightly before speaking.

"you know monoma likes you...right? and yet you choose to hang out with him...right?" izuku starts to mumble about things that nobody could even understand but katsuki seems to.

"shut up Deku! do it look like I give a fuck about that damn wannabe! you're the only person who I have my eyes on and that I like. so stop worrying about dumb shit!" katsuki looks away from izuku with his ear to his neck a scarlet color from blushing.

izuku stops mumbling and loos at katsuki with a 'are you fucking dumb; facial expression, he stops in his tracks to grab kastsuki by the collar of his shirt and kiss him in front of everyone.

this shocks katsuki of course but he goes with it, he didn't think izuku would want anybody to know about them being together but he was wrong. they kissed for a while only to see people clapping and cheering, izuku looks up and locks eyes with katsuki. he could stare into the red eyes all day if he can and for the rest of his life, he plans to never let katsuki go.

"be my boyfriend katsuki."  izuku gave him a closed eye smile while katsuki smiles back and replies with an...

"of course izuku."

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

1111 words

-TOMMIE☕️