Chapter two: new begining

••Dylan's pov••

"Dyl I think it's time to get you a new wardrobe. Let's go to the mall. "

"Yeah ok sure but please don't make me look all weird." We began to giggle.

We went into her car and blasted the radio. K had my window down with my ray bans on. When we pulled up to the red light I heard a bunch of laughing then whistling. I turned my head.

All of the boys who bullied me were looking at me.

"Hey, can i have your number cuZ I lost mine. " taylor began to smirk. As if. I began to laugh at their faces. I saw the red light turn green. I made the peace sign with the duck face. Chris began to laugh her head off. This is great. They don't recognize me. Things will get better.

We pulled into the mall parking lot and got out. We went to Aeropostale, vans, and other places.

"Chris I'm hungry!!! We've been shopping for hourssss!" I made sure to hold the s.

"Omg Dylan. It's only been and hour. But whatever. We can go to the food court and get tacobell." We began to walk but Chris came to a halt.

"Chris what's the matter?" I followed her gaze and felt the color drawing from my face. The boys all were in a group a few feet away.

"No no no this can't be happening. I just wanted to spend time together Chris." I whispered. They started to come to tacobell.

"Turn around and act like you don't see them!" I shoved Chris in line.

"Chill as long as you don't talk to them your fine." I nodded.

"Bruh come one,you have to admit that Dylan is pretty." I heard there conversation as they came closer. I squeezed my eyes shut and prayed that they wouldn't see me.

"She's ok, I wonder why she wasn't there today." Cameron's voice was feet away from mine.

We were next in line and Rebecca saw us. She was our friend. I forgot she worked here to be honest.

"Oh hey Chris! What can I get for you?" She smiled.

"Um I think I'll get the Nacho grande" she nodded her head as she pushed the keys

"Ok and Dylan what can I get you?" No no she did NOT just say my name. The boys behind us became silent. They heard. I mentally face blamed my head.

"Ummm, I'll get the same but with a drink."

"Your total will be $ 9.67."

"Chris I'll pay for everything you did today. " She began to fight but I gave Rebecca the money.

"Bye Chris and Dylan. " She waved. I turned around to get in line for the food but came face to face with jack g.

"Hey beautiful" he winked. Ok, um no! Don't tell me he had a crush on me.

"Jack leave the girl alone. She probably doesn't like you. " Cameron spoke up. I smiled at him and he smiled and winked. I felt my cheeks get warm. I don't like cameron. I don't. I DONT. UGHH fine I have a small crush on him. I know I'm falling for the guy who hurts me daily.

"Dylan come on our foods ready." Chris pulled on my wrist. Bye I mumbled to the guys. I looked up and say Matt and cameron and Nash's little brother face. Pure amazement flashed across it. Hahha I got them. This is going to be a good rest of the year.

"Did they recognize you?! Please tell me they didn't." I began to shake my head as I shoved good into my mouth.

"Yessss!" She began to do a dance. I covered my face as people began to stare.