Chapter twenty eight: jealousy?

••DYLANS pov••

I just stood there, in shock. Cameron had his hands in Lindsey's waist while her hands were wrapped around his neck. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

I quietly made my way out of the restroom and closed the door. I made my way to mine and matts room and just thought of what happened.

Did I like cameron? Is this Lindsey chick really nice? What about matt?

The last one stumped me. I didn't realize that matt was calling me.

"DYLAN!" I looked up and met his eyes.

"What happened DYLAN? And why are you crying?"
Wait,im stil crying?

"Oh um, when I got to the room it was pitch black and I fell over something and I landed on my wrist.." nice save!

He came to me and grabbed my wrist gently. He pulled it to his lips and placed a soft kiss against my wrist. New tears formed in my eyes, not of sadness,but of joy. No one has ever done that to me.

Matt was the only one to ever really care for me. When I cut, he helped me through it. When I'm in pain he helped.

He looked up and I saw his big brown eyes meet mine. I gave him a small smile and I lifted his chin up so his face was level with mine. He let go of my wrist and looked at me.

I pulled his face to mine and I crashed my lips to his. It was sweet, passionate, and just...amazing. It was like nothing I've ever done. I smiled into the kiss and pulled back.

He smiled back me.

"Thanks for that," I said looking down.

"No problem, how's your wrist?" I gave him a confused look. Oh wait!

"Oh,ummm-it's good now. Thanks for asking." I said.

"Wanna make a video?" He asked me.

"Sure what kind?"

"How about, 25 things to do when your home alone?" He said smiling. I nodded.

----------

"12 thing to do when your at home is....*music plays* get pregnant."

"13 thing.. 'Wait, wait, I didn't agree to the 12 one'!" He yells. I begin to laugh.

"Ok thanks for watching guys don't forget to give this video a big thumbs up and subscribe." He smiled then waved. I jumped in quickly and did a fierce sign.

"That was fun!" I said. He nodded

"Do you do those things when your alone at home?" I said smirking.

He began to blush.

"I-i umm.. i mean, not all...of them." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

My phone buzzed and I jumped into the bed.

(S for stranger d for Dyaln)

S: hey ugly, can't wait for magcon, I hope you kill yourself before it starts so I don't have to see you. And Last thing, stay away from matt, he's mine.

I gasped and threw my phone on the counter.

"Hey you ok?" Matt came over

"Yeah, just realized that we have and hour until MAGCON." I smiled.

His eyes went large.

"Ok go get changed and I'll change in the restroom." I said he nodded and ran to his luggage.

I grabbed a high waisted shorts and a red Magcon shirt. Then I grabbed my makeup bag and Minnie Mouse vans.

------
I walked out 33 minutes later. My hair was in lose curls and I put on a black 'boss' SnapBack. My makeup was natural, I had on a winged eyeliner and mascara and chapstick.

"MATT, YOU READY?" I yelled. He came running out wearing a navy blue shirt with khakis and vans. His hair was getting long so he had on a headband. He looked good.

"Yeah, you?" I nodded. We walked out of the room hand in hand.

I felt the back of my pocket buzzz.

I grabbed my phone and smiled at my lock screen. It was matt giving me a piggy back ride while I was kissing his cheek. He saw my lock screen and smiled leaning over to kiss my cheek.

I opened my messages and saw it said

C: hey dyl, wanna hang out after magcon?

It was cameron. I didn't want to do I didn't respond.

I looked up and saw matt with flowers in his hand.

"Dylan, there's a question that I've been wanting to ask you for a while, but I umm- didn't have the guts. so I guess I'm asking, if you'll be my girlfriend? You mean so much to me and I want to be able to call you mine. You make my day when you smile, you are sweet and caring and are able to make my week with just a laugh or smile." he looked down at the floor blushing.

I felt a tear drop down my cheek as it hit the floor with a splat.

I lifted his chin to mine and looked into his eyes.

"Yes matt,of course I'll be your girlfriend."

He smiled in relief and pulled me close.

"Good." He said before he crashed his lips to mine.

********************

Sorry it took so long for me to update I've been having this thing happen and it's making me really uncomfortable and just making me worry so I've been having writers block. And the best in California is like killing me. So thanks for 1.24k reads! Get me to 1.35k and three votes for the next chapter. Thanks guys ,love yall.

~AMH_10💖